The Student Room Group
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton

Philosophy summer course

Is anybody doing the University of Sussex summer school in the Philosophy of Art and Aesthetics? It looks so interesting (to me at least!) but I'm worried there won't be enough interest and it'll be cancelled.

Or has anyone done it in the past and can let me know what it was like and whether it was worth the cost?

Also, does anyone know of anywhere else that runs a short summer course in this subject? (Philosophy of art and aesthetics.)

Reply 1
Original post by innit
Is anybody doing the University of Sussex summer school in the Philosophy of Art and Aesthetics? It looks so interesting (to me at least!) but I'm worried there won't be enough interest and it'll be cancelled.

Or has anyone done it in the past and can let me know what it was like and whether it was worth the cost?

Also, does anyone know of anywhere else that runs a short summer course in this subject? (Philosophy of art and aesthetics.)

That looks incredibly interesting. However a) very expensive, b) 4 weeks?!! c) only aimed at international students? and d) I have a full summer pretty much anyhow. These all count against it sadly.
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton
Reply 2
Putting that on my summer holls reading list. Thanks very much for the recommendation :smile:
Reply 3
Hey did you already apply for the summer school? I can't find anyone online who's applied, and it's confusing me. I got a confirmation for Victorian women's literature yesterday (:
Reply 4
Thanks for your comments and the recommendations :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest