The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Sherwood Hall

Helllloooooooooo,

I just recieved my e-mail about accomodation and i'm in Sherwood and i've only ever seen Cripps Hall and Hugh Stewart, does anyone know what Sherwood is like regarding all things :smile: I've got private shared bathroom too :smile:
Reply 1
Heyyy! I've just got my offer for accomodation this year & I am also private shared bathroom at Sherwood Halls. :smile: I've been trying to find stuff out on it and it looks really nice on the inside - if you go on the nottingham student union website it has loads of pictures. So excited! What are you hoping to study?
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Hey!!!!
I also have an offer for private shared bathroom in Sherwood hall at Nottingham for this year :smile: I was wondering if you know where I can find any pictures of what the rooms look like inside??? (as I don't really remember what it looks like when I last visited the uni) Very excited to go though!!!
Reply 3
hey :smile: umm no I couldn't find any good pictures but this site http://www.su-web.nottingham.ac.uk/weekone/halls/sherwood.php gives you an ideaaa if you scroll down. I'm so excited!
What are you studying?
x
:biggrin:
Reply 4
I've just got an accommodation offer for Sherwood! So excited, does anyone know about the music practice rooms??? More info? xx
Hey, found a FB group for Sherwood Freshers starting in 2012 - Here's the link https://www.facebook.com/groups/456269744399735/
Reply 6
Original post by megsabcdefg
hey :smile: umm no I couldn't find any good pictures but this site http://www.su-web.nottingham.ac.uk/weekone/halls/sherwood.php gives you an ideaaa if you scroll down. I'm so excited!
What are you studying?
x
:biggrin:

Thanks I've just had a little look - very excited! :smile: I hope to study Biology
what about you??? :biggrin:
Reply 7
SHERWOOD woohoo :P

any fellow future medics?? :woo:
Reply 8
Original post by JGabriella
Thanks I've just had a little look - very excited! :smile: I hope to study Biology
what about you??? :biggrin:

studying Law hopefully! are you a member of the Sherwood facebook group? What grades dyou need for Bio?
Can't wait! :smile:
x
Reply 9
I'm going to be staying in Sherwood in private shared bathroom too :biggrin: I'll be studying biology. I took a year out to retake my chemistry so I have an unconditional offer and know that I definitely will be going there :smile: I went through all the stress last year though when they decided 'lets put the prices up to £9000 so that there's a mad rush for places,and every course under the sun will be massively oversubscribed'
I missed my offer by 2 marks- getting AAC rather than ABB and they couldn't let me on to a course (zoology) that I had been told was regularly undersubscribed so they often accepted people with BBB, or even BBC.

Anyway, rant over! :biggrin:

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my GT-I9100
Yay more Sherwoodians! I'll be studying Pharmacy and I'm in private shared bathroom :smile:
Hi everyone! I'm in Sherwood Hall too, shared bathroom - so excited about starting! I'm doing History of Art :biggrin: x
Original post by EllenLaura95
Hi everyone! I'm in Sherwood Hall too, shared bathroom - so excited about starting! I'm doing History of Art :biggrin: x

Hey i'm in sherwood, with shared bathroom! - Chemistry
Reply 13
Helllllo:smile: Sherwood too, gonna be doing Law!
Reply 14
Hi I in sherwood hall single study going to be doing english! nice to meet you guys :smile:
Reply 15
I'm in Sherwood Hall too with a private shared bathroom :smile: I've never looked at any accommodation at Nottingham before though.. has anyone been to see it? :smile:

Kate :smile:
Reply 16
Also, is anyone doing psychology? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending