Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    You guys should be ashamed of yourself downloading files for free :eek:

.......back the question, i been using Winmx happily for 5 years ......and its GREAT!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    Just warning for your own good. I certainly won't miss the constant stream of shite coming out of record companies when they all go bust

I haven't bought a CD since Radiohead's Hail to the Thief.
    Lol.. ok- well thanks for the warning

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aaarrrggh)
    That album only came out a few months ago didnt it? I downloaded it before it was released. Naughty me :eek:
    So did I but it's unmastered so I suggest you buy the real copy if you like it

Sorry to rant at you guys It's just, I have downloaded 12,722 mp3s so far and I am having an attack of conscience. That's 57.6gb. I should turn myself in.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)

Sorry to rant at you guys It's just, I have downloaded 12,722 mp3s so far and I am having an attack of conscience. That's 57.6gb. I should turn myself in.
    lol, hey its a revolution against the fat cat music barons (not the bands).. u don't have anything to feel guilty about.

ReputationRep:
    Hey just dwonload Windows Media Player 9, click on Media Guide type in your song, when it is playing right click on it and add to files or music lists, but the thing is you gotta be connected on the net to buffer it and play it, which I do, forever.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)

*Phones the RIAA*

It's because of people like you that christine aguilera can only afford to dress like a tramp. You disgust me.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.