The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
I believe that heaven is made of rice pudding.
I belive in the concept of 'shit happens' and that the universe was created by the God 'Chaos' as he tried to light the gas oven in his caravan in deep space, in order to make a flan. After several attempts, the gas slowly built up, and instead of lighting as usual, it created an enormous explosion flinging flan in all directions throughout space. As this flan flew further away from Chaos' caravan, it cooled, creating planets, and solar systems. And then the God Chaos placed upon the planets abitary items such as lions and spaniels and radio active peanuts....

Eddie Izzard rocks

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :tongue: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 62
Iluvatar
The titles pretty self explanitary, but what is the most unusual thing you believe in?

GOD
pixiepeep
I belive in the concept of 'shit happens' and that the universe was created by the God 'Chaos' as he tried to light the gas oven in his caravan in deep space, in order to make a flan. After several attempts, the gas slowly built up, and instead of lighting as usual, it created an enormous explosion flinging flan in all directions throughout space. As this flan flew further away from Chaos' caravan, it cooled, creating planets, and solar systems. And then the God Chaos placed upon the planets abitary items such as lions and spaniels and radio active peanuts....

Now that's worth talking about :biggrin:

I wonder if it will get me any marks on my Phsyics exam :rolleyes:
Reply 64
Cellardore
That i will pass my exams......and that my cat can actually understand what the hell i'm saying most of the time :rolleyes:

Hey...I can speak fluent miaow!

Idealism to me is like heroin. I simply cannot give it up.

Latest

Trending

Trending