The Student Room Group

Essay on poetry by Lorca

My teacher has asked me to write a comparative essay on poetry by Lorca for tomorrow (750 words). I'm not sure what my question should be nor the poems I should do.

From searching on Google I've found some analysis on "Arbolé, Arbolé". It seems like the colour green is very prominent. Is there another poem that is easily accessible that I can compare it to? And what question would I do? The colour green seems like a good bet, but I'm not sure how I would word the question. Any help is gladly appreciated!

Thank you!
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by Quick-use
My teacher has asked me two write a comparative essay on poetry by Lorca for tomorrow (750 words). I'm not sure what my question should be nor the poems I should do.

From searching on Google I've found some analysis on "Arbolé, Arbolé". It seems like the colour green is very prominent. Is there another poem that is easily accessible that I can compare it to? And what question would I do? The colour green seems like a good bet, but I'm not sure how I would word the question. Any help is gladly appreciated!

Thank you!

http://es.wikisource.org/wiki/Federico_Garc%C3%ADa_Lorca

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending