The Student Room Group
The University of Gloucestershire
University of Gloucestershire
Cheltenham
Visit website

Gloucestershire university

Hiya,
I have applied to the university of Gloucestershire and accepted events management! I have been to a couple of open days there and it seems like a great uni. Is anyone else thinking of going there? Or studying there already?
Jen :smile:

Scroll to see replies

I'll hopefully be taking the advertising course there, as long as i get the grades...WOO!!
The University of Gloucestershire
University of Gloucestershire
Cheltenham
Visit website
Reply 2
Yeah I want to go there to study Law!! I haven't heard anything back yet though!! Will you be at the park campus?
Reply 3
Hey yeh I have accepted my conditional offer, 200 points! Im going to be at the park campus, jst applied for my accommodation in halls! :smile:
Reply 4
ooo your soo lucky I haven't heard anything back yet :frown: but i'm still hopeful :smile: I'll be living in halls to!! Well if i get in hopefully I'll see you around up there!!! byeee
Reply 5
Hey they took ages to reply to me...so i emailed them...then they got in touch! The halls are well nice! The town is so nice! Its quite posh!Have you been to an open day?
Reply 6
Yeah I have I went to the one on the 14th jan and I was really impressed by it!! I have called the uni up about my application and they said they owuld look into it for me so all I can really do now is wait!!!! :smile:
Reply 7
Jennifer87
The town is so nice! Its quite posh!

hehe, i'm guessing you mean Cheltenham and not Gloucester? :p:
Reply 8
I may be going there i got a interview for the advertising editorial course there. ImaginaryFriend what advertising course you taking?
Reply 9
Hey xXKatzXx
have you heard anything about your application? What course have you applied for? Jen
JamesR
I may be going there i got a interview for the advertising editorial course there. ImaginaryFriend what advertising course you taking?

Just called BA Advertising as far as i know. editorial course??
Reply 11
I've been offered a conditional place for Law!!!
Soooo happy! :smile:
well done! :smile::biggrin:
Reply 13
Awww thanks!!
Reply 14
Well done Katz!!! C u there!!! wey!!! Im going to try and find as many people as possible who are going to Gloucestershire on this site!!!
Reply 15
Thanks!!! Yup I'll see you up there!! Won't it be kool meeting everyone from this site lol!
I've accepted a place there to do PR. I'm gonna be on the Pittville Campus....it was the best place I saw. Really spacious. The view from the refectory was amazing...overlooking loads of fields. The town seems quite decent too. I've deferred so won't be going till 2007.
Reply 17
I had interview last week for the advertising editorial course. I got a place.
SO happy, the Pittville Campus was great.
it really is isnt it?
whats the editorial course?? x
Reply 19
the course is called Photography Editorial and Advertising

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending