This discussion is closed.
seana
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
I have received offers from all my choices except lse for law. I would like to know if anyone has received any offer as yet. Why is it taking so long...I guess i am abit anxious as I would really want to go there. thanks
HammaL
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
don't worry ur not the only one...they seem to take their time at their law department....
My freind has been waitin for LSE from Early OCT...
samd294
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I haven't heard anything yet either, but that really doesn't mean anything-at all. Someone I know didnt hear till April last year for law, and still got an offer. There are probly equally loads that wait till then only to get rejected. I dont mind waiting. If I had to wait til May it's be OK because at least they are being thorough, or as thorough as you can be with so many applicants. But hey, its a popular place.
Soumak
Report 17 years ago
this guy in my school got an offer for law recently. I know loads of people who have got rejected with AAAA predicted. He got predicted A in eco and drama (which is not a "traditional subject") and a B in history. LSE is so randomn in its selection process!!
Tigs
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
LSE law offer: AAB, having acheived AS levels: AAAB.
(one of my friends... hope this helps!) She only got it last wk.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should 'Mental health support' be included on league tables?

Yes (243)
75.23%
No (80)
24.77%

Watched Threads