Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Mechanical engineering sept 2012?? Watch

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    Anyone starting mechanical engineering this september?

:bl:

ReputationRep:
    not mechanical but im starting electronic/electrical engineering. well foundation year so im shure you will see me around

ReputationRep:
    Foundation joint honours year?

I am just about to complete the foundation year

ReputationRep:
    formanmark whats your name? facebook? cant find a single person thats doing mechanical! haha

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing Motorcycle engineering Fd, thats close enough? :P

Where are you staying in halls?

ReputationRep:
    Well if ur doing the foundation year you will most probs be in the same class/lectures as me. I was told that the foundation year is one course on its own no matter what subject you go onto do after it. But i might have been told wrong.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by formanmark)
    Well if ur doing the foundation year you will most probs be in the same class/lectures as me. I was told that the foundation year is one course on its own no matter what subject you go onto do after it. But i might have been told wrong.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
    Just completed it (on the foundation join-honours), and this year will be fab! Enjoy it and embrace it

ReputationRep:
    Staying in Princess Alice

ReputationRep:
    Startin this year an stayin @ princess alice too :P

Poll
How are you feeling about Results Day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.