The Student Room Group

Boys, what are your thoughts on nipple piercings?

I am contemplating on getting my nipples pierced and was just curious about what men think about the piercing?

Also, any girls had experiance with them and this there is anything I should no?

Thanks a lot!

IX

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I'm sorry I don't have any information but I have also been considering it so am very interested in this thread :smile:
I'm not a boy but I think they're pretty cool. I won't lie, I would consider getting one haha.
Reply 3
I do not like them at all or belly button piercings either but I do not mind ear piercings.
Reply 4
I find it disgusting, I just don't like the nature of piercing such places. It's my opinion but it would be an instant turn off for me, I just don't understand the hype in piercing nipples.
pics?
I don't find them attractive at all.
Reply 7
Bit indifferent to it, but i could imagine it being sexy. I don't think it would look nice with big rings and similar, but small piercings would look nice
Pics or gtfo
I'm not male but why would you actively ruin something so precious and delicate by sticking a huge chunk of metal through it? I really don't understand the appeal whatsoever.
Why do you want piercing's? I'm intrigued to know.
Original post by MikeySwansea
Pics or gtfo

If she chooses GTFO, then what?
Not attractive tbh. Belly piercing is hot though.
I must say im not the biggest fan of them, just dont find them sexy, but then again each person is different so.
Original post by Discouraged One
Why would you actively ruin something so precious and delicate by sticking a huge chunk of metal through it? I really don't understand the appeal whatsoever.

I love body modification and I personally think nipple piercings look cool so therefore I can see the appeal in it. I understand that piercings aren't for everyone though.
Original post by Frodo Baggins
If she chooses GTFO, then what?

Then she has to gtfo :tongue:
Reply 16
Horrible
sounds painful too rofl
The only piercings which have Captain Hindsight's approval are the ears.
Reply 18
I hate them.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending