The Student Room Group
City campus, Glasgow Caledonian University
Glasgow Caledonian University

Anyone going to Glasgow Caledonian University 2012?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 260
hey i am trying to send my photo to gcu to finsh my Registration but cant get the picture to be 160 pixel (high) x 120 pixel (wide).
could anyone help me please ?

thanks
City campus, Glasgow Caledonian University
Glasgow Caledonian University
Reply 261
Original post by lux197
hey i am trying to send my photo to gcu to finsh my Registration but cant get the picture to be 160 pixel (high) x 120 pixel (wide).
could anyone help me please ?

thanks

http://www.picresize.com

I used this, really straight forward :smile:
Reply 262
Original post by Anth1888
http://www.picresize.com

I used this, really straight forward :smile:

thanks, now i can send my photo :smile:
got 2 quesions ,

1. anyone know the address you're supposed to put on the front when sending documents to saas ?

2. can i register with caley before i get my awards letter or do i need to wait ?
Reply 264
Original post by celticbhoy
got 2 quesions ,

1. anyone know the address you're supposed to put on the front when sending documents to saas ?

2. can i register with caley before i get my awards letter or do i need to wait ?

The Student Awards Agency for Scotland
Gyleview House
3 Redheughs Rigg
EDINBURGH EH12 9HH

And you can log in to saas and click on the first link to get your saas reference number, that's all you need for registration :3
Original post by Danny1994
The Student Awards Agency for Scotland
Gyleview House
3 Redheughs Rigg
EDINBURGH EH12 9HH

And you can log in to saas and click on the first link to get your saas reference number, that's all you need for registration :3

Thanks ! now that i've registered what do i do ? there doesnt really seem to be much guidance on what my next steps are haha ?
Reply 266
Thanks ! now that i've registered what do i do ? there doesnt really seem to be much guidance on what my next steps are haha ?

I think that's it, there's nothing else that comes to mind at the moment :3
Reply 267

Have you sent a picture?
Original post by Danny1994
Have you sent a picture?

ah no not yet in fact i'll do that now cheers ! think i could go into the uni tomorro and get my student card or is that too soon ?
Reply 269
ah no not yet in fact i'll do that now cheers ! think i could go into the uni tomorro and get my student card or is that too soon ?

Too soon, you need to wait 7 days to collect it :frown:!
Reply 270
Is anyone else confused with the timetable? I cant find my course nor any modules. Shouldnt there be a fixed timetable for every course somewhere?
Original post by choco12
Is anyone else confused with the timetable? I cant find my course nor any modules. Shouldnt there be a fixed timetable for every course somewhere?

select programmes in the drop down menu or it may be a tab at the top of the page
Reply 272
Hi everyone!

Quick question - did any of you receive an email to confirm you had registered? I haven't heard anything and worried I've done something wrong..

Oh, and anyone on here studying Graphic Design? I can't seem to find anyone, haha
Reply 273
Original post by ashtoreth
not sure what to suggest tbh, cos i'm the same, it wouldn't allow me to progress further without that number.
i believe as long as u are registered by the time of your start date, you should be ok. if you are able tho, i would ring the uni to confirm this.

:smile:

It seems that the only thing I needed to do was to click "OK" button ant the "to put into a backet" or something like that, and only then click save&next:biggrin: But thank you for trying to help me!^^

amymojo, I registered a few days ago and sent my photo, but no news from the uni yet. I am also worried a little for some reason, hope did everything how I was supposed to do:biggrin:
Original post by Linukas
It seems that the only thing I needed to do was to click "OK" button ant the "to put into a backet" or something like that, and only then click save&next:biggrin: But thank you for trying to help me!^^

amymojo, I registered a few days ago and sent my photo, but no news from the uni yet. I am also worried a little for some reason, hope did everything how I was supposed to do:biggrin:

loooooooool! you actually made me snort laffin there! still, i'm really glad that you got sorted in the end :smile:
Reply 275
By any chance, is anyone's induction day tomorrow and happen to be in C236 (Charles Oakley 2nd Floor) for a Leader Talk?

Also, is anyone taking Computer Games (Software Development)? A buddy and I are thinking we'll be the two which stand out from everyone else - die-hard football fans who spend their free time playing FIFA, playing football in general and spending time having banter over a few pints. Hahaha
I'm hoping to apply for Oral Health Science next year at Caladoneion. What grades did you get? I fear I don't have good enough grades.
Reply 277
Original post by haleyjamesscott
I'm hoping to apply for Oral Health Science next year at Caladoneion. What grades did you get? I fear I don't have good enough grades.

I am thinking about applying this year i have ABBB Highers. What grade do you have?
Reply 278
Original post by beccacarolyn
It sucks, I really wanted to go as well. Hope it's good though :smile: I'm studying oral health science, what about you? x

I am applying to Dundee, Edinburgh,Glasgow and Inverness for Oral Health Science.

I have ABBB in Highers and I am also undergoing an NEBDN Diploma in Dental Nursing course which involves 2 days a week placement in a Dental Surgery for 6months and 3 days in college. I am good a Art and Design so I can show my folios. I have volunteered for a year with a Charity and also volunteered in a Charity shop.

what else could I do to boost my application for Oral Health Science? any tips?

thnaks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending