The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

The blue stripe makes it look like a Dutch flag has been plastered on, so clearly a ploy to keep RVP at the club.
Reply 1561
The kit's not as bad as it looked when I saw leaked pictures.

At least the stripe on the arm is dark blue and not black.
I like the kit...
Reply 1563
Original post by antonfigo
ugly kits :facepalm2:
what the actual **** is this?

Not fair tbh, Arteta can wear any kit and make it look good :colonhash:

I still wished they'd keep the crest from this year, looks amazing. In fact, this year's kit has probably been the best in a very long time.
Reply 1564
"I came back once, I will come back a second time. Even stronger." - Sagna.

Strong comeback, Bacary Sagna! :rofl2:

Also, the new French president is an Arsenal fan. :colonhash:

Reply 1565
I suppose I'm in a minority in thinking the new kit doesn't look rubbish. :lol:
I quite like it. Would rather it without the stripes, mind.
Who'd know Hollande likes Arsenal
Reply 1568
surely koscielny can afford jeans without holes...
Reply 1569
I wonder what the away kit will look like. When does it normally get announced?

I hated the current away kit when I first saw it, but it has grown on me as the season progressed.
Reply 1570
Is this kit for 2 years or just another one year job ? dont look too bad really. I seen some horrific purple away ones floating about as well it should be yellow and blue every year
Hopefully two years, I can't keep forking out £40 odd quid every year for a new top.
Reply 1572
I dont buy them anymore but I feel sorry for parents whos little kids want three new shirts every year or those fans who do wanna buy it, i love the slogan 'support your club buy direct' more like support your family buy **** all
Didn't there used to be a rule that said new kits had to last for 2 years? That seems to have gone to **** now.
I'm actually starting to really like the kit now.

I think it was black beforehand and Arsenal just responded to the outrage by the fans and changed it to blue.
Original post by In2deep
Not fair tbh, Arteta can wear any kit and make it look good :colonhash:

I still wished they'd keep the crest from this year, looks amazing. In fact, this year's kit has probably been the best in a very long time.

Agreed, the kit and crest in particular looked fantastic for this year. It wouldn't make much sense to carry it over to next season since it was because of the 125th anniversary, but once the new kit comes out hopefully the old kit prices will come down and I can grab one for cheap :colone:
Original post by Normandy114
Agreed, the kit and crest in particular looked fantastic for this year. It wouldn't make much sense to carry it over to next season since it was because of the 125th anniversary, but once the new kit comes out hopefully the old kit prices will come down and I can grab one for cheap :colone:

These kits might be worth something in the future...
I bought mine over Xmas in fortunate circumstances - my mate didn't want his JJB voucher so I got it with 'Arteta 8' on the back for £30. :coma:
Original post by jilebinator
These kits might be worth something in the future...

I expect they will be, but they're probably going to be at their cheapest in a month or two once the new kits come out.
Without the blue strips it would just be the 2010/11 season kit.

Latest