Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know a site where i can get a free copy of visual basic, im sure i found one a while ago where you could download VB4 for free, but i can't find it anymore

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Baron)
    Does anyone know a site where i can get a free copy of visual basic, im sure i found one a while ago where you could download VB4 for free, but i can't find it anymore
    There is an acamedic version that dosn't let you compile but it lets you can debug the programs, it can be found on Visual Basic 6 for dummies. Some times the magazines release a version of it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    There is an acamedic version that dosn't let you compile but it lets you can debug the programs, it can be found on Visual Basic 6 for dummies. Some times the magazines release a version of it.
    yeh, we have this in our uni library, but i can't be arsed to go there tonight Do you know if this version is available to download from anywhere? i dont need to compile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Baron)
    yeh, we have this in our uni library, but i can't be arsed to go there tonight Do you know if this version is available to download from anywhere? i dont need to compile
    There might be, you could try Microsoft's website but I am pretty sure its not freeware, its a version Microsoft release free with strict permision.

try typing Visual Basic + freeware into google and see what happens.

ReputationRep:
    ok, thanks for the help. I think i will just get it from the library tomorrow

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.