This discussion is closed.
Baron
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Does anyone know a site where i can get a free copy of visual basic, im sure i found one a while ago where you could download VB4 for free, but i can't find it anymore
AT82
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Baron)
Does anyone know a site where i can get a free copy of visual basic, im sure i found one a while ago where you could download VB4 for free, but i can't find it anymore
There is an acamedic version that dosn't let you compile but it lets you can debug the programs, it can be found on Visual Basic 6 for dummies. Some times the magazines release a version of it.
Baron
Rep:
?
(Original post by amazingtrade)
There is an acamedic version that dosn't let you compile but it lets you can debug the programs, it can be found on Visual Basic 6 for dummies. Some times the magazines release a version of it.
yeh, we have this in our uni library, but i can't be arsed to go there tonight Do you know if this version is available to download from anywhere? i dont need to compile
AT82
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Baron)
yeh, we have this in our uni library, but i can't be arsed to go there tonight Do you know if this version is available to download from anywhere? i dont need to compile
There might be, you could try Microsoft's website but I am pretty sure its not freeware, its a version Microsoft release free with strict permision.

try typing Visual Basic + freeware into google and see what happens.
Baron
Rep:
?
ok, thanks for the help. I think i will just get it from the library tomorrow
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How will you be receiving your results?

Going into school to pick them up (186)
33.45%
Receiving them online / by email (277)
49.82%
I still don't know (93)
16.73%

Watched Threads