Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
no
Reply 2
How do you know?
Reply 3
I'm Agnostic
Reply 4
I don't think there is one, but no one knows that there isn't.
Reply 5
Heather_1
I'm Agnostic

What's that?
Reply 6
Undisclosed
How do you know?

i dont, but hes less beleievable than some options i have to chose to believe in
Reply 7
piginapoke
If someone did know, nobody would believe them.

Exactly because there isn't any actual evidence.

Agnostic, is where you are unsure of if there is or isn't a God.
Reply 8
Heather_1
Exactly because there isn't any actual evidence.

No one could know without evidence, and if there was evidence everyone would know.

edit :evidence is the wrong word, proof I mean
god can b in many different forms of belief.. u may think hes a man, or a force that controls earth, the natural things on eart or just a spiritual guidence around the erth
Reply 10
Undisclosed
Do you think there is a god?

you can always start it but i think that you never will get a definite answer. nobody will agree on a yes or no.
Reply 11
_EMMA_
you can always start it but i think that you never will get a definite answer. nobody will agree on a yes or no.

people are stupid if they think a 'force in the ghost form of a man' made the world and all thats in it.
Reply 12
As G.E. Moore said, I don't believe there is a God. Therefore there is no God. It's more complicated than it sounds. (Phil AS)
Reply 13
Undisclosed

To make an assertion either way without indisputable evidence is illogical and foolish.
_EMMA_

eveyrone has ever so slightly different opinions...
Reply 15
Dare I reply?

Last time I said I believe in God someone (cowardly) neg repped me. Nice to know this is a tolerant online community. :rolleyes:
Reply 16
Yannis
As G.E. Moore said, I don't believe there is a God. Therefore there is no God. It's more complicated than it sounds. (Phil AS)

That's saying that god's existance is dependant on the perciever's belief in him. Philosophy is interesting.
Reply 17
blissy
Dare I reply?

Last time I said I believe in God someone (cowardly) neg repped me. Nice to know this is a tolerant online community. :rolleyes:

Wow that's not fair. Negative reps shouldn't be allowed, or at least screened and only passed by moderators.
Reply 18
mik1a
Wow that's not fair. Negative reps shouldn't be allowed, or at least screened and only passed by moderators.

welcome to the real world. there is no god, or if there is then equally there is a six legged dragon called jimbob who sups champagne and wears a bowler.
Reply 19
Undisclosed

yes

Latest

Trending

Trending