The Student Room Group

had sex with a tramp :(

Scroll to see replies

Do you know his name? Go on a facebook stalk!
Reply 41
Well if he was a tramp then you've been soiled and if he isn't then you've been had. Either way you need to start going for pretty boys.
Reply 42
I think some of the comments are a bit harsh, both about being a tramp and about the girl who slept with him. There's no need to be harsh about it, she simply asked for some advice.

But definitely get yourself checked out, just in case and about the feeling bad about it. Like some others have said at least you put a roof over his head for a night.
Elliot
Original post by pinkangelgirl
this thread is being so judgemental. He was a homeless person, and a lot of homeless people are and not for reasons theyve caused.

Just because hes homeless it doesnt mean hes a 'tramp' or that he has millions of STI's.

This.

It's sad how judgemental people are on TSR.
Original post by magicman1
No email and no phone = "you have a smelly fanny love"

:biggrin:

Or more likely it means he doesn't want the OP to contact him ever again considering it was.... you know.... a one night stand :rolleyes:
Reply 45
Original post by Waitingname
Get checked. For EVERYTHING.

Original post by Dirac Delta Function
classy girl.

Original post by Vikki1805
He's a tramp, not a prostitute.
You gave him your dignity, I'm sure that's plenty enough. :rolleyes:

these :')
Reply 46
haha this is amazing. The boys a hero. Although I think the girl deserves props too, quality story!!
Reply 47
Lad.
Reply 48
Yeah - you're a hoe
Reply 49
Original post by Anonymous
Basically me and my friends went out (girls night out), and got pretty drunk. I met some bloke and got chatting My mates said he looked a bit scruffy, but thats the type i normally go for, a bit rough. I got drunk and took him back to mine. Here is where it went wrong....the next day i asked for his number so we could hang out again, as he seemed nice. He said he honestly didnt have a phone, so i said that's fine.. email? (i think i was still drunk at this point) and he said he was between homes at the moment and didn't have a definitive way of my contacting him. So i thought ****... and asked where he'd been staying and he said, at hostels, streets and his friends but rarely. Didn't know what to do, he left obviously. Was i supposed to give him some money? like my spare change? or breakfast? or a shower? i feel bad.

Not sure if serious TBH
Reply 50
I guess you smell somthing like this...

(edited 11 years ago)
I lol'd.

If its true, then I'd put money on him just saying he was between houses to avoid giving you a way to contact him.

It was a one night stand. What do you expect?

If he is homeless, well, you gave him a room for the night, very good of you :tongue:

EDIT: I now await the anonymous thread; "Hey guys, got with a girl last week, she tried to get my number, so I told her I was between homes. It works. Lol lol lol lol lol..."
(edited 11 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending