Coming Out to someone at school.

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Wolfman117
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
I finally got the guts to stop being a coward and tell someone at school that I was a bisexual male.

Guess who I told ?

Lauren, the beautiful, slightly tomboy-ish girl I've had a crush on since October 2003.

I was reading SAVAGE NIGHTS and asked her what she thought of the character (main one, that is) : John, a bisexual filmmaker who is really into boys but falls in love with a girl named Laura and is honest about his sexuality but fails to let her know he is HIV +.

She said she thought the character John was a scumbag for not telling the girl he had HIV. But she said she liked honesty in a guy. I told her that, while I am STD-free, I do have a lot in common with John.
I am bi.

I also told her I planned to write a story about it and publish it at school. she said she thought it was very cool.

I find myself thinking of her. Most bisexual men cant be honest about their sex lives with the women in their lives. I finally told Lauren and she was cool with it. She also happens to have a boyfriend she has been with for 20 months.

I was so happy that she was not horrified or disgusted by my revelation. I wanted to kiss her.
I settled for a handshake and promised to talk to her later.

I love that girl.

I've been on a lot of dates with girls lately.

I went out with Tyesha yesterday and also with Nancy. Today, earlier, I went out with Christine.
I had a nice chat with Darren, the boy I kind of like.

Out of all those people, Lauren is the one I like the most and by far the most interesting. Wanna know how i met her ? I was running away from a flaming homo when I was still in denial about my bisexuality. I was very upset when she approached me and we started talking.

I can't wait to see her again !!!!

Oh, by the way, my name is Teejay and I go to school in Boston, Ma.

Not that far from beacon hill.

Is a relationship between me and her possible ?
Howard
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
That's very interesting.
yOUR_dESTINY
Report 17 years ago
Thought she already had a boyfreind
Me2
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
well done... thats great for you...
rutera
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Dunno really coz it depends on your relationship with her... Do you think she may be interested in you? Is she in love with her bf? The difficulty is clearly that she has a bf, but all's possible, just don't give up...
Btw, does she know how much you like her?
lou p lou
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
we haven't had one of these for aaaaaages.

lou xxx
Howard
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Wolfman117)
Oh sure. Women generally love their boyfriends to take it up the dirt box. :rolleyes:
material breach
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by lou p lou)
we haven't had one of these for aaaaaages.

lou xxx
like buses i guess....
MattG
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
jesus its like a trashy magazine love story thing. good god
Bhaal85
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by MattG)
jesus its like a trashy magazine love story thing. good god
lol
Bhaal85
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Wolfman117)
I finally got the guts to stop being a coward and tell someone at school that I was a bisexual male.

Guess who I told ?

Lauren, the beautiful, slightly tomboy-ish girl I've had a crush on since October 2003.

I was reading SAVAGE NIGHTS and asked her what she thought of the character (main one, that is) : John, a bisexual filmmaker who is really into boys but falls in love with a girl named Laura and is honest about his sexuality but fails to let her know he is HIV +.

She said she thought the character John was a scumbag for not telling the girl he had HIV. But she said she liked honesty in a guy. I told her that, while I am STD-free, I do have a lot in common with John.
I am bi.

I also told her I planned to write a story about it and publish it at school. she said she thought it was very cool.

I find myself thinking of her. Most bisexual men cant be honest about their sex lives with the women in their lives. I finally told Lauren and she was cool with it. She also happens to have a boyfriend she has been with for 20 months.

I was so happy that she was not horrified or disgusted by my revelation. I wanted to kiss her.
I settled for a handshake and promised to talk to her later.

I love that girl.

I've been on a lot of dates with girls lately.

I went out with Tyesha yesterday and also with Nancy. Today, earlier, I went out with Christine.
I had a nice chat with Darren, the boy I kind of like.

Out of all those people, Lauren is the one I like the most and by far the most interesting. Wanna know how i met her ? I was running away from a flaming homo when I was still in denial about my bisexuality. I was very upset when she approached me and we started talking.

I can't wait to see her again !!!!

Oh, by the way, my name is Teejay and I go to school in Boston, Ma.

Not that far from beacon hill.

What do you think of pets?
GH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Wolfman! You and your articles. We havn't had one for ages, thought you had forgotten all about us for a second there.

Rather bland comapred to your usual choice of girls there Wofy
Mr White
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by 2776)
Wolfman! You and your articles. We havn't had one for ages, thought you had forgotten all about us for a second there.

Rather bland comapred to your usual choice of girls there Wofy
I like the way he introduces the 'cast of characters' before all his stories begin.
serious narb
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
amazing stuff

no really
lou p lou
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Mr White)
I like the way he introduces the 'cast of characters' before all his stories begin.
ah... i only have 2 hours of posting here before i leave again *stop posting, technically i can still lurk*

he's just a classic ukl member... one of my favs.... brings a little ray of sunshine to my day.

actually... maybe he's a normal ukl member who feels bored every now and then?

lou xxx
viviki
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I've missed you wolfman lol!
elpaw
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
welcome back wolfman, we missed you lots.
elpaw
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Howard)
Oh sure. Women generally love their boyfriends to take it up the dirt box.
at least according to pencil queen
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you prefer to get careers advice?

I like to speak to my friends and family (0)
0%
I like to do my own research online using careers specific websites (7)
63.64%
I like speaking to the careers advisors at school, college or uni (2)
18.18%
I prefer to listen watch videos or listen to podcasts of people in my chosen career (1)
9.09%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (1)
9.09%

Watched Threads