Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

Recommend any games? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hey I am really bored of games recently. It all started when I got Skyrim, by comparison the games I have played in the past look terrible. SSX kept me content for about a month but since then I have had no interest in games This year I am only looking forward to Assassins Creed 3 and Pokemon Black and White 2 :/ they come out around October time and I need to fill the void. Any Recommendations ?

ReputationRep:
    Portal 2.
    Fun and challenging. Probably good for your brain as well.

Not to mention it is hilarious at times

ReputationRep:
    If you liked Skyrim, try out Fallout 3/Fallout New Vegas, both are very good games made by the same team as the Elder Scrolls series. Dead Space 2 is good if you like shooters and/or horrors. What kind of genre are you mostly into?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr.Zen)
    If you liked Skyrim, try out Fallout 3/Fallout New Vegas, both are very good games made by the same team as the Elder Scrolls series. Dead Space 2 is good if you like shooters and/or horrors. What kind of genre are you mostly into?
    Played all of them :L

ReputationRep:
    Lol ok cool cool. Hmmm...I can't really think of anything until you tell me which kind of game genres you like

ReputationRep:
    I was surprised how much I enjoyed syndicate, that's definitely worth a rent.
    Brutal legend is hiding in most bargain bins nowadays

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr.Zen)
    Lol ok cool cool. Hmmm...I can't really think of anything until you tell me which kind of game genres you like
    any :L except for Fifa etc I would prefer one more like skyrim but I think it is doubtful but atleast there's DCL coming out soon ^^

ReputationRep:
    Give the assassins creed series a go, I didn't think it was my thing but now I'm obsessed.

ReputationRep:
    Sniper Elite V2 is looking pretty sick and is coming out tomorrow... A very fun and challenging game indeed :yep:

Oh, and all the GTA games, L.A. Noire, and Red Dead Redemption

ReputationRep:
    Tera (MMORPG) is going to have me hooked after my exams!

Also, you can't go wrong with the Half-Life series!

ReputationRep:
    Have you tried the fable series? If you like Skyrim you should like them

ReputationRep:
    I agree with Half Life and Portal. Also, the Metal Gear Solid series and Red Dead Redemption are some of my favourite games that I would highly recommend.

ReputationRep:
    Just Cause 2!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Minotauro)
    Give the assassins creed series a go, I didn't think it was my thing but now I'm obsessed.

(Original post by AJCSShp)
    Have you tried the fable series? If you like Skyrim you should like them
    I have played them and I was addicted until Skyrim :L AC and Fable are both one of my favourite gaming series I decided to get portal ^^

ReputationRep:
    Saints Row 3. Always good for a laugh if you like complete random and prefer your games not to make sense ;D

ReputationRep:
    Fahrenheit (Indigo Prophecy)
    InFamous
    Time Hollow
    Kotor 1 and 2
    Jedi Outcast
    Baiten Katos
    Final Fantasy X

Just a random list of awesomeness.

ReputationRep:
    As people have mentioned already, Assassin's Creed. It's similar in some ways to Skyrim, so I think it'll keep you entertained for a while.

And if you're into sports games, get one. The season mode always keeps me entertained for ages lol.

ReputationRep:
    Bioshock.
    Mass Effect.
    EA Skate
    Viva Pinata
    From Dust (download on PC or XBL). It's a bit like Populus, if you ever played that.

ReputationRep:
    I haven't tried it yet, but Achron (http://www.achrongame.com/) looks like a really cool idea. It's a time travel based RTS...

If you say what you've played (semi-recently), and which you've enjoyed, you might get a more helpful response.

ReputationRep:
    The Witcher 2 if you have Xbox

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: May 7, 2012
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Poll
How are you feeling about Results Day?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.