Family guy, the best show ever??

Watch
This discussion is closed.
serious narb
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Family Gus is awesome but only when it has been going as long as the simpsons can it be mentioned in the same breath. South Park comes 3rd in the cartoon ratings imo
samgirl5
Badges: 0
Report 16 years ago
FAMILY GUY IS THE GREATEST F****ING SHOW IN THE WORLD! WHY CANT ALL BABIES BE LIKE STEWIE!? + ITS HILARIOUS!

Peter:- "Hey look theres a message in my alphabits, it says Oooooooooooooooooo!"

Brian:- "Peter. Those are cheerios."

ahhhh genius!

sam xxx
serious narb
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by samgirl5)
FAMILY GUY IS THE GREATEST F****ING SHOW IN THE WORLD! WHY CANT ALL BABIES BE LIKE STEWIE!? + ITS HILARIOUS!

Peter:- "Hey look theres a message in my alphabits, it says Oooooooooooooooooo!"

Brian:- "Peter. Those are cheerios."

ahhhh genius!

sam xxx
that was one of the best cartoon lines ever
aaarrrggh
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
For me the funniest episode of family is "I'm peter hear me roar". It's the episode where peter spends a week in a feminist retreat and comes back thinking like a woman. The part where he tries to breastfeed stewie is absolutely classic. It's just the look on stewie's face when he realises what's happening, and the fact that it lasts about 30 seconds. I was in absolute stitches
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
what about the one where they are playing a game and stewie is drawing, and the guy keeps saying Jackal Jackal is a Jackal, then times runs out and stewie says "If it wasn't Jackal the first time, why the hell would it be right the second time"? I couldn't breath i was laughing so hard
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by aaarrrggh)
For me the funniest episode of family is "I'm peter hear me roar". It's the episode where peter spends a week in a feminist retreat and comes back thinking like a woman. The part where he tries to breastfeed stewie is absolutely classic. It's just the look on stewie's face when he realises what's happening, and the fact that it lasts about 30 seconds. I was in absolute stitches
hahaha that was great stewie's face was priceless
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the rest of the UK follow the Scottish Results changes announced?

Yes they should (96)
53.33%
No they should not (64)
35.56%
Abstain (20)
11.11%

Watched Threads