Lesbians - object of sexual fantasy or just sheer disgust?

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Infinity
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by XTinaA)
You're on the sofa tonight then, I ain't catching that

But I've caught you, that's the best of all
Sofa? But hun the bachelorette party is tonight, I probably won't be home until after daybreak. Oh and I have to stop by and break the news to 2776.
viviki
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Infinity)
That wasn't in PA was it? Sage and I do that sometimes just for fun or to get rid of overbearing admirers.
hehe my friend and i do that sometimes to wind up our bloke mates. i'm pretty sure they think that we havea bit of fun together sometimes its quite amusing, blokes are so easy to tease.
makesomenoise
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Sofa? But hun the bachelorette party is tonight, I probably won't be home until after daybreak. Oh and I have to stop by and break the news to 2776.
Oh no you don't, he'll find out soon enough

So long as you're home, ALONE...

Wait, you can bring Sage
Infinity
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by viviki)
hehe my friend and i do that sometimes to wind up our bloke mates. i'm pretty sure they think that we havea bit of fun together sometimes its quite amusing, blokes are so easy to tease.
LOL, yeah we get quite a rise at the bar, especially when a new patron has just started coming in, they're like OMG look at those girls. Gets us alot of free drinks aswell.
viviki
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
hehe yeah free drinks are always good.
Infinity
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Oh no you don't, he'll find out soon enough

So long as you're home, ALONE...

Wait, you can bring Sage
But...but... the party starts in 2 hrs I have to show up, surely you wouldn't deny me my bachelorette party *sob*, and 2776 is expecting me in an hour as I told him we had to talk. Don't you trust me?
makesomenoise
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
But...but... the party starts in 2 hrs I have to show up, surely you wouldn't deny me my bachelorette party *sob*, and 2776 is expecting me in an hour as I told him we had to talk. Don't you trust me?
I said you could go didn't I, enjoy yourself honey! Course I trust you, you can tell 2776, go on But I want to tell the world, shout it from the rooftops, maybe he'll hear it...
Infinity
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I said you could go didn't I, enjoy yourself honey! Course I trust you, you can tell 2776, go on But I want to tell the world, shout it from the rooftops, maybe he'll hear it...
Nah, you tell him. I don't want to be late to the party, I want to be there when the male stripper arives. :eek: Umm, I mean the sale clipper, male stripper LOL, theres no male stripper. :rolleyes:
makesomenoise
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Nah, you tell him. I don't want to be late to the party, I want to be there when the male stripper arives. :eek: Umm, I mean the sale clipper, male stripper LOL, theres no male stripper. :rolleyes:
Sounds like you'll have fun
hildabeast
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i dont know I think girls find lesbians pretty intruiging and interesting. I know I spent xmas eve with my two female best friends watching these two girls across the pub who were drunk, giggly and looking a bit too friendly to see whether anything dodgy would happen between them. Its quite fascinating. i dont think blokes feel that way about gay men though do they?
OI!!!!
It pisses me off when people like you stare at me and my girlfriend across rooms. Even worse, we've been harrassed on several occassions by idiotic blokes who seem to find it 'funny' that we want to hold hands in public. I don't see why on earth we should be subjected to this.
viviki
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
well its not specific to two girls if it was a bloke and a girl who we werent sure whether they were together or just friends in a pub we would be watching, its just natural curiosity the are they or arent they thing. If they were in a pub and they were holdng hands then you assume they are together and the mystery is gone and it isnt interesting anymore.

The post was just to illustrate that girls (or at least my friends and I) dont find the idea of two girls being together repulsive.
Barny
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
well its not specific to two girls if it was a bloke and a girl who we werent sure whether they were together or just friends in a pub we would be watching, its just natural curiosity the are they or arent they thing. If they were in a pub and they were holdng hands then you assume they are together and the mystery is gone and it isnt interesting anymore.

The post was just to illustrate that girls (or at least my friends and I) dont find the idea of two girls being together repulsive.
As opposed to 2 guys being together - I dont think there are many things more repulsive.
viviki
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by imasillynarb)
As opposed to 2 guys being together - I dont think there are many things more repulsive.
See I dont find the idea of two guys at all repulsive, but I think that far more women (admit to at least) being curious about lesbian sex than men are about 2 men being together. i think most women are at least curious.
Ollie
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
well then, the blokes and the girls agree
MuniE
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
is it just me or are all the lesbians you so other then on tv ugly?
Barny
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
See I dont find the idea of two guys at all repulsive, but I think that far more women (admit to at least) being curious about lesbian sex than men are about 2 men being together. i think most women are at least curious.

I dont think its a case of men being afraid to admit that they are curious about 2 men being together - its simply that theyre not - and find it disgusting.
viviki
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by MuniE)
is it just me or are all the lesbians you so other then on tv ugly?
I know some fairly attractive lesbians.
viviki
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by imasillynarb)
I dont think its a case of men being afraid to admit that they are curious about 2 men being together - its simply that theyre not - and find it disgusting.
why though? What is disgusting about it? ok if its not your preference then fair enough but there is a difference between something not being for you and you finding the idea completely disgusting and repulsive.
Joey_Johns
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by hildabeast)
OI!!!!
It pisses me off when people like you stare at me and my girlfriend across rooms. Even worse, we've been harrassed on several occassions by idiotic blokes who seem to find it 'funny' that we want to hold hands in public. I don't see why on earth we should be subjected to this.
Because its not socially accpeted yet. In ancient Greece for example it was more than socially acceptable for men to have gay lovers, just the times. Perhaps in another 100 years society will have changed its view point again. I think its starting to already.
Joey_Johns
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
why though? What is disgusting about it? ok if its not your preference then fair enough but there is a difference between something not being for you and you finding the idea completely disgusting and repulsive.
Its dirty for one thing, babba stabbing. Bleugh.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you feel about your grades? Are they...

What I expected (177)
24.69%
Better than expected (145)
20.22%
Worse than expected (395)
55.09%

Watched Threads