The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society MKVII

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2220
Original post by SciFiBoy
I hope you sleep well :smile: hopefully you have good dreams tonight that help you for your interview! :hugs:

I hope so. I also need to hope I can at least fake confidence, and I need to work out what to wear to hide my arms that doesn't look ridiculous in the heat.
Original post by d123
I hope so. I also need to hope I can at least fake confidence, and I need to work out what to wear to hide my arms that doesn't look ridiculous in the heat.

:hugs: good luck, I don't know how to advise on confidence im afraid, never been able to even fake it, yet alone have it in real life :tongue: maybe just wear a long sleeve shirt and say you been a bit under the weather and your arms are cold or something?
Reply 2222
:hugs: good luck, I don't know how to advise on confidence im afraid, never been able to even fake it, yet alone have it in real life :tongue: maybe just wear a long sleeve shirt and say you been a bit under the weather and your arms are cold or something?

I can be quite good at faking confidence, but not when I'm feeling the way I do right now. :frown:
Original post by d123
I can be quite good at faking confidence, but not when I'm feeling the way I do right now. :frown:

:hugs: I hope you feel stronger for tomorrow then!
Reply 2224
:hugs: I hope you feel stronger for tomorrow then!

Thanks, I hope so too.

Urgh, my friend's online and I really want to talk to him, but I promised myself I'd try and get through today without contacting him, because I'm horribly reliant on him and I need to learn not to be. (If he ever found out I have a TSR account and stalked my posts, he'd think I'm even crazier than he undoubtedly already does)
Reply 2225
Original post by ZZ5
is this an actual condition or are you people just really hating life?

serious question

I refuse to believe this is a serious question...
Original post by d123
Thanks, I hope so too.

Urgh, my friend's online and I really want to talk to him, but I promised myself I'd try and get through today without contacting him, because I'm horribly reliant on him and I need to learn not to be. (If he ever found out I have a TSR account and stalked my posts, he'd think I'm even crazier than he undoubtedly already does)

I will keep my fingers crossed for you :smile:

:hugs: that's sweet, if he is a friend surely he won't mind? idk, im probably not the person to ask when it comes to interpersonal relationships :tongue:
Original post by Deyesy
I refuse to believe this is a serious question...

ignore him, is now banned and just another ****ing troll, urgh, how people are that vile is beyond me, especially in a thread like this where there bs could easily trigger someone.
Reply 2228
I will keep my fingers crossed for you :smile:

:hugs: that's sweet, if he is a friend surely he won't mind? idk, im probably not the person to ask when it comes to interpersonal relationships :tongue:

Yeah, I just don't want to bother him. Practically every time we've spoken recently I've been in a bad place. I'll wait a bit, and if he's still online once I've had something to drink I'll speak to him. Maybe. I just feel kind of weak for running to him every time I feel like I can't cope.
Reply 2229
I feel like it's the calm before the storm in my life... the storm being some mad problems / drama no doubt, but just like the weather, unpredictable and don't know when the storm is going to hit.

Ignore me, rambling on and just feel like I want to post it. It's kind of cryptic though so only I know what it refers to, uh :frown:
Still not sleeping properly :sigh: Only seem to sleep when at the point of passing out from exhaustion, and even then it's only for 4-5 hours, and the sleep is broken/disturbed. Really sick of feeling so tired all the time.

Considering going back to the GP next week to say I don't think the meds are helping very much. I had a couple of decent days this week, but when I think about it, all the citalopram has really done is make me feel 10x worse and horribly suicidal. I stopped feeling suicidal this past week which made me think it was beginning to work, but now I'm not so sure :erm: Really wish I had properly explained how bad I was feeling last time I went.
Reply 2231
I've triggered myself :cry: . Why am I so weak? I really don't know what to do.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S
Original post by d123
Yeah, I just don't want to bother him. Practically every time we've spoken recently I've been in a bad place. I'll wait a bit, and if he's still online once I've had something to drink I'll speak to him. Maybe. I just feel kind of weak for running to him every time I feel like I can't cope.

fair enough, that's okay, idk, like I said to me being a friend would mean being there for someone even in situations like that but idk if that's just me being weird :tongue:
Reply 2233
fair enough, that's okay, idk, like I said to me being a friend would mean being there for someone even in situations like that but idk if that's just me being weird :tongue:

Yeah, that's what I think a friend should do as well. I just hate being so reliant on him, it makes me feel pathetic. It also worries me - he's been there when I've needed him in the past, but I always worry that won't go on forever. I know it's almost entirely my insecurity, really.

Original post by avhhs

:hugs: Hope you're okay, just hang on in there!
Original post by Anonymous
Still not sleeping properly :sigh: Only seem to sleep when at the point of passing out from exhaustion, and even then it's only for 4-5 hours, and the sleep is broken/disturbed. Really sick of feeling so tired all the time.

Considering going back to the GP next week to say I don't think the meds are helping very much. I had a couple of decent days this week, but when I think about it, all the citalopram has really done is make me feel 10x worse and horribly suicidal. I stopped feeling suicidal this past week which made me think it was beginning to work, but now I'm not so sure :erm: Really wish I had properly explained how bad I was feeling last time I went.

Going to the GP is a good idea. Hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Original post by Anon420
I feel like it's the calm before the storm in my life... the storm being some mad problems / drama no doubt, but just like the weather, unpredictable and don't know when the storm is going to hit.

Ignore me, rambling on and just feel like I want to post it. It's kind of cryptic though so only I know what it refers to, uh :frown:

I know the feeling, and rambling is fine, if it helps then go ahead. If you feel like being less cryptic you can always PM me if it's things you don't want to talk about publicly.
Original post by Anon420

:hugs: can't really say much/anything helpful, but just hope you are ok hun!

Original post by avhhs

You aren't weak hun, we all have days like this but its not your fault at all :hugs:
Oh bloody hell. Dealt with my sister, now I've got two emails from my mum I don't feel much like reading. I get the suspicion that my family might have been communicating with each other about me again...

Will deal with this further development tomorrow, and try not to be so damn ungrateful. :tongue:
Reply 2236
Original post by superwolf
Oh bloody hell. Dealt with my sister, now I've got two emails from my mum I don't feel much like reading. I get the suspicion that my family might have been communicating with each other about me again...

Will deal with this further development tomorrow, and try not to be so damn ungrateful. :tongue:

Dealing with it in the morning sounds like a plan.

Family members communicating sounds terrifying :eek:
Original post by d123
Yeah, that's what I think a friend should do as well. I just hate being so reliant on him, it makes me feel pathetic. It also worries me - he's been there when I've needed him in the past, but I always worry that won't go on forever. I know it's almost entirely my insecurity, really.

:hugs: not sure how else I can advise im afraid, I can only speak from my own idea of what things mean, but I hope you figure things out!
Reply 2238
:hugs: not sure how else I can advise im afraid, I can only speak from my own idea of what things mean, but I hope you figure things out!

Original post by avhhs
You and your sister have an amazing relationship :hugs: . Actually felt quite emotional reading this :cry2: . Mind you, if only I had a supportive, loving family, I wouldn't be in the situation I'm in today. You are very lucky to have her as a sister :smile:

Everyone says that :redface: Aww :console: and thanks :smile:

Original post by superwolf

:jumphug:

Latest