I Get Excited Very Easily And Quickly-am I Alone?

Watch
This discussion is closed.
BigJohn
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
I'm an 18 year old virgin living in a town where most people seem to be 'getting jiggy', then there's me i haven't.
I don't know what it is but i'm very shy around good looking girls that i don't know or have never spoken to. When spoken to my heart just pounds.
The last time i had a girl friend was when i was in yr8 at school.
I'm living in a different town and everyone has the impression that i'm a player, which i'm not.
My problem is, a few girls have actually taken an interest in me and i like on of them but i don't want to take things further (not that they're anywhere lol) because i just don't want to be caught in one of those moments where she hugs me tight in public and gradually i become excited.
Whats wrong with me? Does this happen to all virgins, will it die after i have sex or what?
btw i choose not to have sex till i'm married, call me old fashioned but thats me.
So what should i do?
username9816
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by BigJohn)
I'm an 18 year old virgin living in a town where most people seem to be 'getting jiggy', then there's me i haven't.
I don't know what it is but i'm very shy around good looking girls that i don't know or have never spoken to. When spoken to my heart just pounds.
I'm living in a different town and everyone has the impression that i'm a player, which i'm not.
My problem is, a few girls have actually taken an interest in me and i like on of them but i don't want to take things further (not that they're anywhere lol) because i just don't want to be caught in one of those moments where she hugs me tight in public and gradually i become excited.
Whats wrong with me? Does this happen to all virgins, will it die after i have sex or what?
btw i choose not to have sex till i'm married, call me old fashioned but thats me.
So what should i do?
Play with yourself more.
BigJohn
haha.
I don't like it, it's rubbish.
I can't say i've been tempted to go off and sleep with a girl, but i feel it's wrong.
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Even up to a year ago girls used to make my heart pound and they seemed and I would be very shy. Now I am very natural around a girls and I am not shy at all. I am not sure what has caused this change, I guess it all apart of growing up.

I can have a laugh with girls just as I can with men now, I don't know many girls though.

I am 21 and still a virgin.
BigJohn
I can laugh with girls that i know quite well and all that, but when girls come onto me in public and get touchy feely i tend to escape in order to avoid public humiliation, you know what i mean. I hate it when i suddenly rise tot he occassion, its not that bad now but it's still sort of there and just want rid of it. A friend of mine once shared that he had that 'problem'. Do i have a problem?
byakugan_neji
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Well, I seem to have a problem hugging/cuddling girls. I just basically stand there like a zombie and let them hug me, lol.
MuniE
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I have the opposite problem i don't get the player i get the friend bs.. " Oh i don't think of you that way, your like my brother"
username9816
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
haha.
I don't like it, it's rubbish.
I can't say i've been tempted to go off and sleep with a girl, but i feel it's wrong.
your name is "BigJohn", maybe I suggested a good idea...
makesomenoise
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by MuniE)
I have the opposite problem i don't get the player i get the friend bs.. " Oh i don't think of you that way, your like my brother"
Oh yeah totally, I got the friend thing once. But it's fine, she is like a sister to me, and in any case I'm leaving London for the Northern totty, lock up your daughters Manchester...
Barny
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
So youre trying to say you get a hardon from hugging girls? I cant say I get this problem :rolleyes:
Ronnie Raygun
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I don't view this whole situation as a problem.

John, just be friends with girl first....and go about it that way.
James_W
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
At my local club, blokes get their **** grabbed randomly.. but thats Essex Schlags for ya!
Ronnie Raygun
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
"SCHLAG"

I love that word.
serious narb
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by James_W)
At my local club, blokes get their **** grabbed randomly.. but thats Essex Schlags for ya!
i'm movin to essex

in all of Aylesburys local 'clubs' and i use that term losely all of the hot women are taken by black guys or wanna be black guys
Barny
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by sillynarb2)
i'm movin to essex

in all of Aylesburys local 'clubs' and i use that term losely all of the hot women are taken by black guys or wanna be black guys
Are you trying to say there is something wrong with being black?
The_Barman
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Im 19 and have been a player since i was 13!! From what your saying your gonna have to tell your mates coz if ya wont sleep with a chick and they dont know ur a virign they might start to think that you dont like them or even worse that something is wrong with them, trust me that would be a serious problem!! You should just come clean, you will feel much better and you might just find the woman you've been looking for!!
Ps. I got alot of respect for people that still haven't lost there V.... well done....i aint got the will power to turn a chick down
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by The_Barman)
Im 19 and have been a player since i was 13!! From what your saying your gonna have to tell your mates coz if ya wont sleep with a chick and they dont know ur a virign they might start to think that you dont like them or even worse that something is wrong with them, trust me that would be a serious problem!! You should just come clean, you will feel much better and you might just find the woman you've been looking for!!
Ps. I got alot of respect for people that still haven't lost there V.... well done....i aint got the will power to turn a chick down
BigJohn shouldnt worry about getting excited - the girl will know that he likes her - it is a natural state of arousal and lust - nothing wrong with that
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Just don't shoot yer load before she's even got your jeans off
Bhaal85
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
So what should i do?
'Something about Mary' springs to mind.
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
More American Pie surely?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the rest of the UK follow the Scottish Results changes announced?

Yes they should (90)
52.63%
No they should not (61)
35.67%
Abstain (20)
11.7%

Watched Threads