Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Which company to look for for degree sponsorship? Watch

    • Thread Starter

    I'm an international hoping to start my degree in Chemical Engineering this coming September 2012. Despite my good results my scholarship applications back in my country have been unsuccessful -- it's horrifyingly competitive over here -- and I am currently resorting to asking for sponsorships from Chemical/Engineering-related companies both in my country and in UK.

    Can anyone please give me an idea of where (or how) am I supposed to start looking for chemical/engineering-related companies in UK? Where can I find a list of prominent chemical/engineering companies in UK?

    What other advice can any of you offer for me? Your help is greatly appreciated. Thank you!

    P.s. this is the information that I have gathered so far. How do I go about from here?
Is GoT overrated?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.