Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

London Postgrad private accommodation Watch

ReputationRep:
    2012 applicants. If any1 is looking to privately lease.
    I have found a beautiful apartment I would like to preferably share with a fellow UAL student maybe from CSM as its close to your campus. I know its expensive but anyone who knows London real estate knows this is a quite the find, since its also a private landlord and not an agency. Its in a great neighborhood and available in June. So if you have the cash get in touch. We can buddy up.
    Few things about me. I will be going to Chelsea. Im in my mid 20s so someone round the same age or older will be good. I also work pretty much fulltime. I want somewhere to call home but want to be able to have a social life with my flatmate.
    I love to cook, so flatmates usually get a gym membership, everything art, music and movies. I'm pretty easy going but I do like a clean house. I'd prefer to live with a guy but I have no real preference.
    Anyway let see what I hear back.
    Again I know its expensive so please dont bother telling me the obvious.

http://www.spareroom.co.uk/flatshare...3D88737647%26&

Poll
How are you feeling about Results Day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.