Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So I was interviewed for a PGDE in Strathclyde on the 30th March. I was told I should have an outcome within a week and a half to two weeks. After two weeks there was still no response, so I actually called the university. To my delight I was told I had been offered a place and that GTTR should update soon. After a week (last friday) I still didn't have an update. So I called Strathclyde again. Again they told me the information had been sent on to GTTR and that it should update soon. So now, another week later, I still don't have any more information. The GTTR website is still showing 'Stop'. So I called GTTR yesterday and they told me that they had not received any information. I then called Strathclyde and they said the information had been sent, but that GTTR/UCAS is very busy at this time of year.

So what exactly should I do? I'm very eager to get officially accepted so that I can begin planning my move and getting ready for the course.
    Has anyone else been in a similiar situation?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 4, 2012
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.