The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
elpaw
which is what they were doing, they were calculating its trajectory, they didnt actually phone him in the end.

By the time they had finished calculating, if it was gonna hit it would have done already probably :biggrin:
Cate
Hehe yeah! THere is also a volcano that is about to collapse somewhere on an island on the coast of africa that will send a tidal wave so big that it will destroy the entire east coast of america :eek:

Yeah, I saw that Horizon episode too - the mega-tsunamis? :biggrin: Good old Horizon - 'let's see how many people we can freak out this week'... If it happens, it happens. Nowt we can do about it, might as well enjoy ourselves and not worry:smile:
Reply 42
MadNatSci
Yeah, I saw that Horizon episode too - the mega-tsunamis? :biggrin: Good old Horizon - 'let's see how many people we can freak out this week'... If it happens, it happens. Nowt we can do about it, might as well enjoy ourselves and not worry:smile:

Yeah! Hehe, horizon's tagline should be 'Your weekly dose of melodrama' or something like that!
Cate
Yeah! Hehe, horizon's tagline should be 'Your weekly dose of melodrama' or something like that!

Excellent! I love the music they use too - straight out of a disaster movie.
Reply 44
MadNatSci
Excellent! I love the music they use too - straight out of a disaster movie.

hehe, a really useless disaster movie!

Latest

Trending

Trending