This discussion is closed.
lumpycustard
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
last night? i had 8 pancakes covered in syrup, lemon juice, sugar... argh! ans sugar makes me high.

im still feeling ever so slightly dosed!
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I didn't have any! Made some last week forgetting it was the big day yesterday and couldn't be bothered making them again :P

They're best with lemon and sugar tho you're right.
Sire
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by lumpycustard)
last night? i had 8 pancakes covered in syrup, lemon juice, sugar... argh! ans sugar makes me high.

What you really need now is some good ole fashioned beer, and lots of it. Can't stand the pancakes idea myself though. *shudders* Too sweet, and I'm sweet enough.
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
(Original post by Gimp)
I didn't have any! Made some last week forgetting it was the big day yesterday and couldn't be bothered making them again :P

They're best with lemon and sugar tho you're right.
lol! poor u hehe

lemon jif and sugar!!! yay!

(and b4 u say, i say lemon jif not jif lemon ok?!) hehe
Bitewing
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I didn't have any either! - got ready to make them to discover we had no flour 5 mins after the shops had shut! aaaargh. nevermind, I had some last week.
Cate
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago

I forgot it was pancake day until it was too late and I couldn't be bothered to make any
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
(Original post by Cate)
I forgot it was pancake day until it was too late and I couldn't be bothered to make any
lazy ass!
Cate
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
lazy ass!
:eek: Am not! I only remembered when I went to the kitchen to get my brother's medicine at 11.00, then it was too late, 'cos if I started cooking stuff then my mum would get mad!
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
(Original post by Cate)
:eek: Am not! I only remembered when I went to the kitchen to get my brother's medicine at 11.00, then it was too late, 'cos if I started cooking stuff then my mum would get mad!
mmmm i believe u... hehehe av one 2day!
Bitewing
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Cate)
Have them today instead. It's daft the way people seem to only eat pancakes on pancake day, they're too nice to only be eaten once a year!
Cate
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
mmmm i believe u... hehehe av one 2day!
Hmmm... good job you believe me, 'cos it's true. Little bro has been really ill, so I have to give him his medicine in the night 'cos mum and dad are never awake then and I am.

The pancakes beckon...
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
(Original post by Cate)
Hmmm... good job you believe me, 'cos it's true. Little bro has been really ill, so I have to give him his medicine in the night 'cos mum and dad are never awake then and I am.

The pancakes beckon...
,mmmmmm lemon juice!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should 'Mental health support' be included on league tables?

Yes (233)
75.16%
No (77)
24.84%

Watched Threads