This discussion is closed.
Amy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
the woman who lives next door to me is an alcoholic, she plays really loud music till the early hours of the mornin, shes always shouttin and screamin, and we've had threats from her before cus she thought that we had reported her. the area that we live in is a really pleasent place but she makes it hell, my mum and dad have finally looked onto the idea of moving house, thank god!!! is there any1 else been/in the same situation?? any ideas of what we could do to her??, apart from deckin her!!
viviki
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
When I was a student we had really arsey neighbours once. We had people visiting and parked the car in the no parking zone outside their house for 5 minutes to unload all the luggage into our house and they called the police, they also had their car dented and called the police because they thought that it was us which it wasnt.
Amy
Rep:
?
(Original post by viviki)
When I was a student we had really arsey neighbours once. We had people visiting and parked the car in the no parking zone outside their house for 5 minutes to unload all the luggage into our house and they called the police, they also had their car dented and called the police because they thought that it was us which it wasnt.
some people are so childish arnt they
lumpycustard
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ~*glitter*~)
the woman who lives next door to me is an alcoholic, she plays really loud music till the early hours of the mornin, shes always shouttin and screamin, and we've had threats from her before cus she thought that we had reported her. the area that we live in is a really pleasent place but she makes it hell, my mum and dad have finally looked onto the idea of moving house, thank god!!! is there any1 else been/in the same situation?? any ideas of what we could do to her??, apart from deckin her!!
where is nice in heanor? part from the posh part next to our school??

u stil live on that same rd i went to? where wil u move to? my street! lol
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
My neighbours are lovely it's like Ramsey Street down here. :P
Amy
Rep:
?
(Original post by lumpycustard)
where is nice in heanor? part from the posh part next to our school??

u stil live on that same rd i went to? where wil u move to? my street! lol
where i live the people are nice, my dad wants to move to kirkley drive, hes already got his eye on one thats for sale
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
All you need to do is drill a hole about halfway through the seperating wall between the houses and keep pumping water into it. You'll be surprised with the results
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
where i live the poople are nice, my dad wants to more to kirkley drive, hes already got his eye on one thats for sale
wiosh mine where. on the left its lads keepin everyone awake all night on motor bikes and car engines, the other side av decided years ago they hate us and many times tried to get us evicted, and across the road r always avin parties til like 4am with dogs goin mad, kids screamin and shoutin and being hporrid to everyone on the street.

kirkly drive? u wont av an excuse for bein late in the mornins then! hehe

(where r u now?)
Amy
Rep:
?
wiosh mine where. on the left its lads keepin everyone awake all night on motor bikes and car engines, the other side av decided years ago they hate us and many times tried to get us evicted, and across the road r always avin parties til like 4am with dogs goin mad, kids screamin and shoutin and being hporrid to everyone on the street.

kirkly drive? u wont av an excuse for bein late in the mornins then! hehe

(where r u now?)
im in h1, why do think i dont like marlpool, its too much like ilkeston (no offence)
Homegrownkitten
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I have a neighbour who causes us a problem with noise. She will put music on really loud at 2 or 3 oclock in the morning. When we bang on the door she just pretends that she doesnt hear us even though we can see her moving around inside her living room. My mum doesnt want to call the police as there is nothing they can really do, and it would probably make her worse. Im really worried about my exam week in May, I hope she doesnt play her music too loud then. Never mind, she will get her 'just desserts' on the evening of our last exam, if you know what I mean...
Amy
Rep:
?
(Original post by Homegrownkitten)
I have a neighbour who causes us a problem with noise. She will put music on really loud at 2 or 3 oclock in the morning. When we bang on the door she just pretends that she doesnt hear us even though we can see her moving around inside her living room. My mum doesnt want to call the police as there is nothing they can really do, and it would probably make her worse. Im really worried about my exam week in May, I hope she doesnt play her music too loud then. Never mind, she will get her 'just desserts' on the evening of our last exam, if you know what I mean...
OMG!!! i think we live next door to the same person!!! idefinatly no what u mean, its payback time!!!
Cate
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
We live in a good area too, but there are some awful people that live almost next to us. They are always going out/coming home really late at night, making an enormous din; they have loads of people visiting them and parking their cars blocking our drive and someone else's drive; their kids are complete brats that go round bullying everyone; they mow their lawn at, like, 9.30 in the evening with really loud music playing or early in the morning on saturdays; the list goes on! She is a child-minder and there are always loads of kids there. They once even spent half an hour backing a huge boat onto their drive (which is partly shared with our drive and another person's), which blocked our drive, only to drive away with it after it was parked there for FIVE MINUTES! They think they have a god-given right to park on other people's drives too :rolleyes:

We got our own back though! Because she is a child minder, yet has terrible children, Mum wrote a letter of complaint to her employer, and they did an 'investigation' about her, and her kids haven't been seen outside since!
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
im in h1, why do think i dont like marlpool, its too much like ilkeston (no offence)
i get what u mean but cotmanhay is worse lol

i dont take offence anyway, i didnt chose to live there, wen i can leave i am off!!
Homegrownkitten
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i get what u mean but cotmanhay is worse lol

i dont take offence anyway, i didnt chose to live there, wen i can leave i am off!!
Wow, my bf lives not far from Cotmanhay, near Ilkeston football ground. Its a small world!
Amy
Rep:
?
(Original post by Cate)
We live in a good area too, but there are some awful people that live almost next to us. They are always going out/coming home really late at night, making an enormous din; they have loads of people visiting them and parking their cars blocking our drive and someone else's drive; their kids are complete brats that go round bullying everyone; they mow their lawn at, like, 9.30 in the evening with really loud music playing or early in the morning on saturdays; the list goes on! She is a child-minder and there are always loads of kids there. They once even spent half an hour backing a huge boat onto their drive (which is partly shared with our drive and another person's), which blocked our drive, only to drive away with it after it was parked there for FIVE MINUTES! They think they have a god-given right to park on other people's drives too :rolleyes:

We got our own back though! Because she is a child minder, yet has terrible children, Mum wrote a letter of complaint to her employer, and they did an 'investigation' about her, and her kids haven't been seen outside since!
why are people like that!!??!! on one side we have her, ****bag alcoholic, and on the other we have the twin sister to hyacinth bouquet!! its strange!!
Cate
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
why are people like that!!??!! on one side we have her, ****bag alcoholic, and on the other we have the twin sister to hyacinth bouquet!! its strange!!
LOL!! Yes it is very strange. Some people are so thick and think that the world owes them a living, I guess :rolleyes:
Amy
Rep:
?
(Original post by Cate)
LOL!! Yes it is very strange. Some people are so thick and think that the world owes them a living, I guess :rolleyes:
what a **** place the world would be if we were all like that
Cate
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
what a **** place the world would be if we were all like that
Yeah, it would be horrible :eek:
Us good people better stick together!
Amy
Rep:
?
(Original post by Cate)
Yeah, it would be horrible :eek:
Us good people better stick together!
YEAH!!!!
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Homegrownkitten)
Wow, my bf lives not far from Cotmanhay, near Ilkeston football ground. Its a small world!
woah!!!! i no some peeps round there, a lot actually! what is name? where u live?

glitter - i no wot u mean about the hyicnth thing! we av one too!!!!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the rest of the UK follow the Scottish Results changes announced?

Yes they should (89)
52.35%
No they should not (61)
35.88%
Abstain (20)
11.76%

Watched Threads