Us good people better stick together!
and me! im good! lol
lushes
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ~*glitter*~)
the woman who lives next door to me is an alcoholic, she plays really loud music till the early hours of the mornin, shes always shouttin and screamin, and we've had threats from her before cus she thought that we had reported her. the area that we live in is a really pleasent place but she makes it hell, my mum and dad have finally looked onto the idea of moving house, thank god!!! is there any1 else been/in the same situation?? any ideas of what we could do to her??, apart from deckin her!!
we moved haus cuz of bad neighbours they use 2 hover at 1 in mornin n play smuffs christmas carols dead loud in da middle of summer! they use to run across our garden n chuck stuff at our windows n **** us of 2 otha neighbours wen we ant dun owt! so my dad went round n wen he opened the door my dad strangled him they called the police on us my mum had a nervus breakdown so we moved haus!
p.s plz *** 2 theatre 2nite!
Homegrownkitten
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by lumpycustard)
woah!!!! i no some peeps round there, a lot actually! what is name? where u live?

glitter - i no wot u mean about the hyicnth thing! we av one too!!!!
He is quite a bit older than you so I doubt that you would know him. He lives near Newtons Lane, near the by-pass. I live in Carlton, Nottm.
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Homegrownkitten)
He is quite a bit older than you so I doubt that you would know him. He lives near Newtons Lane, near the by-pass. I live in Carlton, Nottm.
i no there!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Homegrownkitten
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i no there!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL
lushes
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
LOL
i no there 2 use 2 live jus of it! wats ya boyfriends name?
Homegrownkitten
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by lushes)
Dave Thornhill thats his dads name too. You may have seen his business van driving around the local area.
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
wot street was u on?
lushes
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Dave Thornhill thats his dads name too. You may have seen his business van driving around the local area.
iv heard of him well his dad!
lushes
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
wot street was u on?
boatmans close
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
yup deffoo!!!!
Amy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
we moved haus cuz of bad neighbours they use 2 hover at 1 in mornin n play smuffs christmas carols dead loud in da middle of summer! they use to run across our garden n chuck stuff at our windows n **** us of 2 otha neighbours wen we ant dun owt! so my dad went round n wen he opened the door my dad strangled him they called the police on us my mum had a nervus breakdown so we moved haus!
p.s plz *** 2 theatre 2nite!
i cant go to the theatre 2nite!!!!!!! im working, u sound like u had a very eventful time in ur old house
Homegrownkitten
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
yup deffoo!!!!
You know him?? He'll kill me (not literally) if he knew i have posted his name... How do you know him?
Amy
Rep:
?
whaty does dave thornhill sr do for a livin?? is he in the building trade??
Homegrownkitten
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
whaty does dave thornhill sr do for a livin?? is he in the building trade??
Gas fitter. Known as DJT services
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
You know him?? He'll kill me (not literally) if he knew i have posted his name... How do you know him?
i dont no him personally but around ilkeston i av hard of the name, its familiar. probs eveyrone around ilkeston area wil av eard of it lol
Homegrownkitten
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i dont no him personally but around ilkeston i av hard of the name, its familiar. probs eveyrone around ilkeston area wil av eard of it lol
oh er the infamous Dave Thornhill... Not really, hes a lovely bloke (my bf i mean) his dad is a good bloke too, but I dont fancy him lol
Amy
Rep:
?
Gas fitter. Known as DJT services
yeah, i thoughtmit was somethin like that, my dad nos of him cus hes got his own building contractors nos that sort of stuff
lushes
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i cant go to the theatre 2nite!!!!!!! im working, u sound like u had a very eventful time in ur old house
i cant believe ya plz *** cuz we av a laugh! i dnt wanna b left wid da old foogies! i ad the worst kebab las nite i left all da meat!
Amy
Rep:
?
i cant believe ya plz *** cuz we av a laugh! i dnt wanna b left wid da old foogies! i ad the worst kebab las nite i left all da meat!
i really cant, and i havnt booked it off work and we're 1 down already, i dont want to waste money on it cus i aint got hardly any
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (142)
37.08%
Take autumn exams (121)
31.59%
Look for a job (12)
3.13%
Consider an apprenticeship (17)
4.44%
Take a year out (67)
17.49%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (24)
6.27%

Watched Threads