Report 16 years ago
Haha, it really is a small world
lumpycustard
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Homegrownkitten)
oh er the infamous Dave Thornhill... Not really, hes a lovely bloke (my bf i mean) his dad is a good bloke too, but I dont fancy him lol
lol fancyin ya bfs dad... can ya imagine?! actually i dont wana... hehe
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Homegrownkitten)
Haha, it really is a small world
lol yep! this as happened b4 many times in different ways lol
lushes
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ~*glitter*~)
i really cant, and i havnt booked it off work and we're 1 down already, i dont want to waste money on it cus i aint got hardly any
7uy6hj76yu7y6u6yt57y6uu - thats wat came up wen i wo bangin my head against the keyboard!
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by lushes)
7uy6hj76yu7y6u6yt57y6uu - thats wat came up wen i wo bangin my head against the keyboard!
she was an all. and that bangin noise is drivin me mad!
Amy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by lushes)
stop bein silly!!!! i cant go and thats that, im sorry, u'll enjoy urself with helen
iiikewldude
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
once we had students living next to us who always played the drums at like 3 in the morning when i was about 2 or years old. My dad went round and asked them to stop doing it and they said they wouldn't again. This repeated a few times until my dad got fed up, rang the door and punched the guy straight in the face. The student didn't phone the police and didn't ever play the drums again.
Amy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by iiikewldude)
once we had students living next to us who always played the drums at like 3 in the morning when i was about 2 or years old. My dad went round and asked them to stop doing it and they said they wouldn't again. This repeated a few times until my dad got fed up, rang the door and punched the guy straight in the face. The student didn't phone the police and didn't ever play the drums again.
hahaha go ur dad!!! well if it did the trick...
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
same thing with mine cept its car and motor bike engines and loud music across the road. my dad aint punched any of em yet tho lol
Cate
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Hahaha!! My nan's neighbour always plays the drums on lovely, otherwise peaceful, summer afternoons. It is always the same, boring rythm and it goes on and on and on. I don't think my Nan would go round and punch him tho!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (180)
38.22%
Take autumn exams (145)
30.79%
Look for a job (16)
3.4%
Consider an apprenticeship (21)
4.46%
Take a year out (81)
17.2%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (28)
5.94%

Watched Threads