Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

UCLAN vs Bradford Uni Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, I really need help.

I've got Manchester as my firm, but as my insurance I'm stuck between UCLAN or BfdU, I'll be doing Psychology Bsc which will hopefully lead to a career in Clinical Psych.
    I know Clinical Psych is a hard area to get into, super competitive, so reeaally would appreciate any advice here =/

Please and Thank You x

ReputationRep:
    Would you like to live in Bradford? If not, go for UCLan.

ReputationRep:
    I already live in braddy lol, probably should've mentioned that..
    Anyone know what Uclan's like to live in?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by happy munckin)
    Preston is quite nice, although I'm biased because I live there.

ReputationRep:
    I already live in braddy lol, probably should've mentioned that..
    Oh right lol. Then, I'd say take the opportunity and leave

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ayshizzle)
    Oh right lol. Then, I'd say take the opportunity and leave
    I was thinking that ^.^
    but didn't want to get there, hate the place and find out Bradford's course was better.. hence my dilema..

ReputationRep:
    I was thinking that ^.^
    but didn't want to get there, hate the place and find out Bradford's course was better.. hence my dilema..
    Unfortunately I don't know much about the courses so can't help you there. I used to live in Bradford and couldn't get out fast enough though haha.

It depends on what you think is most important I spose (although hopefully you'll get into your firm ) in terms of course/where to live.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ayshizzle)
    Unfortunately I don't know much about the courses so can't help you there. I used to live in Bradford and couldn't get out fast enough though haha.

It depends on what you think is most important I spose (although hopefully you'll get into your firm ) in terms of course/where to live.
    Haha, everyone always seems to wanna escape here.. and thanks, I really hope i get MCR
    For the course, I really just want a place that will help me get a lot of relevant work experience and can help me to eventually get a job in Clinical Psych =/

Poll
Is GoT overrated?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.