The Student Room Group
Roehampton Library | Roehampton University
University of Roehampton
London
Visit website

UWL, Westminster or Roehampton??!

Hii!
Im a confused international student.. Please please please help out if you can!
Ive been accepted for undergraduate psychology at five London universities, and Ive landed on a top three I cant for the life of me make into a top two. I think I underestimated myself abit, I got accepted to all.. Should have aimed higher hrmf. Anyway, Im thinking of going for Roehampton as 2nd just because I loved the university (visited some time ago) and I was planning on having University of West London as first.. Just because it seemed to have a better reputation. However, with the new 2013 league tables Westminster has passed UWL and seems to be on the rise, and I really love the location and everything compared to UWL. Basically, mainly based on reputation and student satisfaction.. Which one should I go for as a first? UWL or Westminster?? Please help, youd be saving my life!:confused:
Reply 1
Hello, I got offers from Roehampton and West London but didn't applied for Westminster. UWL is a good university, I chose it as firm and declined Roehampton.
But between Westminster and UWL I would put Westminster as firm and UWL as insurance... W got more positive reputation but for psychology UWL seem good!
It's a hard choice but not really important to the level that it will save your life :biggrin:
Roehampton Library | Roehampton University
University of Roehampton
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Oh its definetly my life at stake :tongue: I cant sleep properly without nightmares untill I have this straightened out..!! Cryy
Thanks for giving your input though! UWL's psychology department doesnt seem bad no.. What course are you going for??
Reply 3
Original post by charmis
Oh its definetly my life at stake :tongue: I cant sleep properly without nightmares untill I have this straightened out..!! Cryy
Thanks for giving your input though! UWL's psychology department doesnt seem bad no.. What course are you going for??

Accounting and finance :smile:
but just relax... it's a hard choice but think smartly and find + and - to each university :smile:
Reply 4
i have just graduated from UWL I can tell you avoid if you can......
Why? Im going for my enrolment day in September is it not a good university?

Quick Reply

Latest