Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Embarrassing Teen Problem Watch

ReputationRep:
    I was messing around with hand cuff and hand cuffed my self to the bed and i had to shout for help and my dad helped me but i dont know what to do like speak to him or not , i was nude and i am 14 and i really don't know how to approach this situation

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shanej13)
    I was messing around with hand cuff and hand cuffed my self to the bed and i had to shout for help and my dad helped me but i dont know what to do like speak to him or not , i was nude and i am 14 and i really don't know how to approach this situation
    Not sure what to make of this but I'll answer with don't say anything about it until/ if he mentions it....

ReputationRep:
    You just called your Dad off the cuff?

Wow.

ReputationRep:
    :troll:

ReputationRep:
    I have no witty comment that could possibly make this any funnier.

ReputationRep:
    Oh man, tell me about it. The number of times I've been in this situation...

I couldn't look my bedder in the eye after she walked in on me chained to the radiator with a ball gag in, but then I figured it's not really that much worse than the time I left all my dildos in the sink...

ReputationRep:
    interesting?

ReputationRep:
    Tell him you're training to be an escapoligist.

ReputationRep:
    Okay, first off,

WHY were you nude and playing with Handcuffs.. ?
    WHY where you playing with handcuffs?
    WHY where you playing Nude?

ReputationRep:
    really hard not to LOL at this but i feel sorry for you

ReputationRep:
    The title implies that this is a general problem that applies to most teens. Amazing.

ReputationRep:
    Cool story bro.

ReputationRep:
    Wow...well...you can do one of two things. Come clean, or just pretend nothing ever happened. I'm sure if you brush off the topic - your Dad will play along too

ReputationRep:
    Oh man. I loled.

ReputationRep:
    Epic troll is epic.

ReputationRep:
    This..just totally made my day. LOL

Pics or it didn't happen.....

ReputationRep:
    Pretty soon you will be joining MI5/MI6 and will be found dead in a small bag in the bath

ReputationRep:
    wow I feel so bad for you, usually I dont laugh at things like this but this is sooo funny, Gosh I feel sorry for you

ReputationRep:
    ***** please

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: May 8, 2012
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Do you honestly judge a book by its cover?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.