as Watch

This discussion is closed.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
cant we compalintothe sqa, or ask ours to write them a letter or so, bcoz other i bet we all have badly failed, thus no maths higher for anyone next year..........help!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HelenBrownsell
Badges: 0
Report 16 years ago
Hello

I think I understand what you are saying but you havent made your past very clear. What exactly is "compalintothe sqa" supposed to be mean? I took it as complain to AQA" or something to do with the exams being too difficult. If you think that there are problems with the exam or your grades, it is probably best to discuss it with your school/college. They can appeal on your behalf and get the papers remarked for you. Also, you can pay for the papers to be sent to someone else so that they are marked. Its probably better to wait and see what grades you get first. If you really feel there is a problem with the exam, then contact your school and see what they can do. However, the examination board are not going to change it if most of the people taking the exam did as expected. Good luck!

Helen Brownsell
X

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (214)
12.66%
Excited (154)
9.11%
Worried (303)
17.92%
Terrified (376)
22.24%
Meh (162)
9.58%
Confused (37)
2.19%