How do you prioritise when revising? Watch

jami74
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
I have four exams.

Do you revise them in order that you will sit them or order of difficulty?

In my exams in January I revised in order that I sat them which meant I did the most revision for the first one, the second most for the second one etc and it reflected in my results with my first exam being excellent and my last exam being not so great.

Aack
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Weighting.

If they all have the same weighting, I prioritise the topics in past papers for each subject equally. If there's one particular subject I'm not too hot on, I will do a bit more for that than I would on the others.
Contrad!ction.
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I tend to do them in time order, but if I've got two around the same and one's harder, then I focus on the harder one. When I say time order, I don't mean only doing the next exam - I'll mix it up a bit, but try to get the first one done first.
M4LLY
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Revise them in order
iCiaran
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Generally I try to revise the hardest the most, though this often gets skewed and I end up revising the subjects I enjoy more...
QwertyG
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Whatever im most worried about
Millyshyn
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Whatever I feel like doing at the time, but obviously if I haven't done any work on a particular subject for a while I'll prioritise that. Also depends on the order of my exams.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Warwick
    Warwick Business School Postgraduate
    Thu, 20 Feb '20
  • St George's, University of London
    Postgrad open day Postgraduate
    Thu, 20 Feb '20
  • University of Hertfordshire
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (255)
66.58%
No (128)
33.42%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise