The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 960
Original post by NaomiMadeleine
People with A*AA insurances and I'm fretting I won't make my ABB insurance. This isn't good.

My firm is something like BCC/BBC and I'm panicking I haven't got mine :tongue:
Name: Natasha
AS Levels/A Levels: Art, English Literature, Applied Business, Geography
UCAS;
Firm - Business Management QUB (AAB/ABBa) (Need B GCSE maths too - currently have a C but repeated this exam a few weeks ago)
Insurance - Business Management Liverpool John Moores ( 280 UCAS points)

Just been reading through the 2011 results day thread and it's making me nervous, why must we wait so long?? :frown:
Reply 962
Original post by foolscap
Awww that's so cute, hope things work out! :blush:

THIS. 54 DAYS TO GO. NOT THAT I'M COUNTING. FREAKING GIVE ME MY RESULTS NOW.

thanks, i really think it could be something amazing :rolleyes:
Giggity xxx

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Yolo GET OUT!! Stop worrying , go out have fun! You're young once, no more worrying about exams !!

Reply 966
Original post by thelooby94
Yolo GET OUT!! Stop worrying , go out have fun! You're young once, no more worrying about exams !!

It's actually YOLOUYAC in this thread.
Reply 967
Craving Led Zeppelin. Wooooo
Original post by thelooby94

When i come to power that ****ing phrase will be banned.
Original post by madders94
It's actually YOLOUYAC in this thread.

Haha it's never going to happen...
Reply 970
Original post by twinlensreflex
Edinburgh :biggrin: You?

Ah! Same! I thought unit three went AWESOME and I got a B >.< I had been predicted an A* :colondollar:

Nice, what subject will you be doing at Edinburgh? Grades provided, I'll be doing lots of tasty maths in the wonderful city of Bath :smile:

Gutted! On January results day unit 3 was the first score I saw, I'd spent the night before getting excited thinking I'd got 90+ on that paper, then was like ugh 75. Had to resit unit 2 to give myself a reasonable chance of getting an A.

Original post by student1234567891
thanks, i really think it could be something amazing :rolleyes:

Make it happen!
Original post by foolscap
Nice, what subject will you be doing at Edinburgh? Grades provided, I'll be doing lots of tasty maths in the wonderful city of Bath :smile:

Gutted! On January results day unit 3 was the first score I saw, I'd spent the night before getting excited thinking I'd got 90+ on that paper, then was like ugh 75. Had to resit unit 2 to give myself a reasonable chance of getting an A.

Make it happen!

Photography at the art college, which is like, impossible to get into, but I somehow did! :smile: I was convinced I'd get at least 80 something, my past papers were coming back as 95-100% :frown: I ended up with 74, but as long as I get 39% I can still get the B I need :biggrin:

Oh neat! I know someone doing Maths at Bath, she's superhuman intelligent & said the course was harder than Oxbridge :smile:
Reply 972
Original post by twinlensreflex
Photography at the art college, which is like, impossible to get into, but I somehow did! :smile: I was convinced I'd get at least 80 something, my past papers were coming back as 95-100% :frown: I ended up with 74, but as long as I get 39% I can still get the B I need :biggrin:

Oh neat! I know someone doing Maths at Bath, she's superhuman intelligent & said the course was harder than Oxbridge :smile:

Congrats :smile: I had that with my further maths exams, getting 90-100% on past papers, then got into the exam hall and found them way harder so I haven't done as well I don't think, but as you pointed out it's all about meeting our offers now :tongue:

She sounds like my sorta person, and if that's true then I'm in for a fun time :wink:
Come to stalk you all muhahahaha :ninja: and maybe offer some moral support
Reply 974
Original post by SrijanParmeshwar
Haha it's never going to happen...

It's slang... from England.

Until people stop using that damn YOLO in this thread, I'm going to keep reminding them of the truth :mad:
Reply 975
The countdown has begun already and I'm terrified!

I spent the entire A2 year aiming for A*AA and now I'm doubting whether I've even got AAB to meet my firm offer.

Hate this horrible wait :frown:
GAHHHH blah! thats how i feel about results day. :frown:
Original post by rachaelizabeth
The countdown has begun already and I'm terrified!

I spent the entire A2 year aiming for A*AA and now I'm doubting whether I've even got AAB to meet my firm offer.

Hate this horrible wait :frown:

Exactly the same here! What is this A*AA offer thing all about, where the hell did these unis magic them up from :P

AHHHHH, I'm so scared :frown:
Does anyone know how many days are left to wait now?

Latest