AQA Sociology January 2012 Papers

Watch this thread
TheLostDreamer
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Hey guys,
I'm attaching the mark schemes for the January 2012 AQA Sociology papers.
Hope they're helpful
omgg
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by TheLostDreamer)
Hey guys,
I'm attaching the mark schemes for the January 2012 AQA Sociology papers.
Hope they're helpful
hey! do you have the question paper for january 2012 scyl1, families and households.
TheLostDreamer
Rep:
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
(Original post by omgg)
hey! do you have the question paper for january 2012 scyl1, families and households.
Sorry, I only have the mark schemes, you can find out the questions from Section B on the SCLY1 paper
venthan
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by omgg)
The questions are on the mark scheme
alexsasg
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
Thank you!
Maryam95
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
Thank you
Hey guys
I have a test in two days and need help on a question plz...
The growth and influence of religious fundamentalism across the world challenges the claim that contemporary society has become more secular.í
To what extent do sociological arguments and evidence support this view of contemporary religious belief and practice?
Please could someone give me a few points for and against these. Or even just explain what it requires.
Thankz

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
AksaA07
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
heyy. Do you have any other old past papers of beliefs in society and crime and devaince and education and family and research methods please. if you do can you please attach them too, this would be so so helpful. thanks
AksaA07
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
heyy. Do you have any other old past papers of beliefs in society and crime and devaince and education and family and research methods please. if you do can you please attach them too, this would be so so helpful. thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How did The Student Room help you with your university application?

Talking to current university students (13)
18.31%
Talking to peers going through the same thing (26)
36.62%
Speaking to student ambassadors from the universities (5)
7.04%
Speaking to staff members from universities (1)
1.41%
Using the personal statement builder, library or helper service (7)
9.86%
Reading articles about what steps to take (14)
19.72%
Learning about/speaking to Student Finance England (2)
2.82%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
4.23%

Watched Threads