Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Bonjour,
    how is everyone feeling about this exam? what essay do you think will come up?
    xxx

ReputationRep:
    nervous.. definitely have not revised enough! As for the essay, I hope it's something to do with holidays.. what about you?

ReputationRep:
    I am so scared!

I know obviously past papers don't really dictate what comes up but I'm thinking maybe music, holidays and then alcohol/drugs/health?

I have so much grammar still to learn!!

ReputationRep:
    Surprisingly I'm feeling really confident about this paper. I hope you're right about alcohol/drugs/health coming up as the essay seeing as that's what my nominated topic for speaking is. In fact, I'm way more stressed about this speaking. Arghhh, I hate it so much! :')

ReputationRep:
    I really don't think it will be drugs etch. june 11 - cannabis june 10 -smoking june 09 - alcohol. & music was also june 10 doubt it will happen. tourism and mobile have never come up. Also maybe why people divorce? it has been a while since we have had anything on marriage ! What grade is everyone aiming for? xx

ReputationRep:
    Maybe tv? I hope so, it was my chosen topic!

And I'm predicted an A you?

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm tv? I doubt it - last year was tv reality.
    Yeah same, I want an a* so need a fab mark this year xxx

ReputationRep:
    I hope something about sport comes up! I don't want any difficult topics regarding fashion and whatnot >_<

ReputationRep:
    yeah sport would be good. not been up for a while x

ReputationRep:
    how have people's orals gone? mine was okay, but she seemed to ask really simple questions..

as for the exam, I feel fairly confident atm, but I'm not prioritising French right now seeing as I have politics next week o.O

ReputationRep:
    yeah mine went okay, it was an external examiner, so didn't ask all my bullet points.
    yeah same, i have history and maths and german first! x

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know what questions came up in the writing on January?

ReputationRep:
    i don't know exact titles but healthy eating, fashion and something else. sorry xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abbeyizzie)
    yeah mine went okay, it was an external examiner, so didn't ask all my bullet points.
    do all external examiners do that? I was really worried when i only got through about 2 points :s

ReputationRep:
    yeah it is normal. we had a meeting as a year group before and she said 'don't be put off if i ask you only 3 bullet points' xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abbeyizzie)
    i don't know exact titles but healthy eating, fashion and something else. sorry xx
    Thank you! Think I read somewhere else that advertising/publicity was the last topic! Interesting that fashion came up in June as well... but that does suggest there's a pretty low chance that it'll come up 3 times in a row I assume!

I'm hoping for sport as it hasn't come up for a few years? and possibly the internet.. now that would be good paper!

ReputationRep:
    yeah i would love the internet. xx

ReputationRep:
    how are you people predicted As?!?! what is this.. french is slowly killing me.. oh that and history & english & psychology.. whyyyyyyyyyyy alevels why?!?
    did anyone do aqa eng lit/lang today???

ReputationRep:
    how are you guys revising for this?! do any of you have any sample questions that i could use for practice?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abioconnor)
    how are you people predicted As?!?! what is this.. french is slowly killing me.. oh that and history & english & psychology.. whyyyyyyyyyyy alevels why?!?
    did anyone do aqa eng lit/lang today???
    OMG, we're doing the exact same subjects :O hahaha. Yep I did that exam today. I think it went so well but who knows? I may have messed up without realizing x'D Have to wait and see what grade I get I guess :P

Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.