is anyone going to study...European Law next year??

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Sunnyt
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by acisejica)
ummm are u talking bout notts?!

no im talkin about warwick, notts is my 4th choice, I just need to do research on which one i wana goto, as i cant pick an insurance so once i accept um, im placed!
acisejica
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by Sunnyt)
no im talkin about warwick, notts is my 4th choice, I just need to do research on which one i wana goto, as i cant pick an insurance so once i accept um, im placed!
lol ok, im on the french version at warwick (as u may have guessd)
Sunnyt
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
lol ok, im on the french version at warwick (as u may have guessd)

well done, i only done gcse french! but they offer 15 different languages to learn as part of ur degree! thats excellent i think
acisejica
Rep:
?
(Original post by Ladyluck)
lol the paranoia!!
no dont worry - i worried bout that too..... (rubbing marks out at end of test....)
seriously though i reckon all it means is that they wont re-use that test paper :rolleyes:
acisejica
Rep:
?
(Original post by Sunnyt)
well done, i only done gcse french! but they offer 15 different languages to learn as part of ur degree! thats excellent i think
o so ur gonna pick a language up again then??? btw ru on your gap year or somethin?? all these uncond offers...poor us only with conds...
Sunnyt
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
o so ur gonna pick a language up again then??? btw ru on your gap year or somethin?? all these uncond offers...poor us only with conds...
yeah mate on me gap year im loving it ive only had one rejection!
acisejica
Rep:
?
CAN WE HAVE SOME MORE EUROPEAN LAW PPL RESPONDING TO THIS THREAD PLEASE?!?!
Ladyluck
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Take that as none - at least writing another message will re list this thread at the top. C'mon Y'all!
Elle
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Hey, I've got an offer from Sheffield for European, International and Comparative Law.
Ladyluck
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Elle)
Hey, I've got an offer from Sheffield for European, International and Comparative Law.
Is that to do with a language you have learned to Alevel or where you go to Holland and they teach you in English?
Elle
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Ladyluck)
Is that to do with a language you have learned to Alevel or where you go to Holland and they teach you in English?
No you don't have to know a language to do it.. there are loads of places you can go in your third year for a semester and becomes its international the list also includes English speaking countries like New Zealand, America and Australia. It's a pretty unique course in what they teach you and it still qualifies as a law degree so its good all round
acisejica
Rep:
?
ne1???
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you feel about your grades? Are they...

What I expected (178)
24.65%
Better than expected (145)
20.08%
Worse than expected (399)
55.26%

Watched Threads