The Student Room Group

What exam are you worrying about most?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by J10
You're doing D2? That apart of the additional maths I'm guessing, D1 was bad enough...

Yep, haven't started learning it properly either. I take the textbook in the toilet every time I need to poop. So far have got through 2.5 chapters this way
Reply 21
Original post by Zhy
Yep, haven't started learning it properly either. I take the textbook in the toilet every time I need to poop. So far have got through 2.5 chapters this way

hahahhahaah you joker :tongue:
Reply 22
I'm dreading aqa c2 and s1 arghhhhhhh :-( and they are both next week......give me strength :'(
Law04 aqa
Economics F585 + F583
ICT G063
English Lit.

If I revise, work hard and put the effort in, I know I can get an A. That's not the issue. I'm petrified that the same dodgy subjective marking that happened last year and in Jan is going to happen again. I got lucky last summer, and got an A, whereas friends who were also on As throughout the year got Es. If that happens to me this summer, I'm screwed.
Original post by Miracle Day
Tell me about it. In History we have to analyse sources, and as I do Education in Welsh (Except English Literature) I always have to ask for the English paper which English school students are sitting so I know what it says -.-

It really can be that annoying in stats aswell. Oh I am not gna be ready in time..:frown: for NeXT FRiDAY!!! Where did last month go?
Reply 26
Edexcel Economics Unit 2, just can't figure out what they're looking for in questions, really need an A in it.
Reply 27
Edexcel Mechanics 2.

Not that I'm not comfortable with the syllabus but to get 80% ums you needed 91% raw mark in the Jan 2012 paper.

I'm scared :|
Reply 28
Original post by fimblesocks
Politics EDEXCEL AS Unit 2. The content is not hard but I find it so boring revision is like hitting my head against a brick wall and nothing goes in.

exact same here!
worst choice of topic ever..
Reply 29
Original post by Zhy

That's actually a very good idea...
Reply 30
both psychology PSYA3 and PSYA4 :frown: need an A and there's no chance it's going to happen, both exams are impossible
Core 4.
Reply 32
Original post by J10
That's actually a very good idea...

Just make sure it's your own copy, a misplaced pube in between some pages can be hard to explain to a teacher :redface:
Gahhh.

AQA C2 will be a nightmare...

Mechanisms are driving me crazy
C4 maths.

Vectors, rates, differentiation :cry2:

Vectors carries minimum 10 marks?! :eek:

and if you can't do the first part, there is little hope in doing the rest :frown:
(edited 11 years ago)
Biology! (Biol5 AQA) - because i need to get an A in it, and it's the hardest of all the biology exams so far!
Reply 36
Psychology OCR A2 G453. I can't wait for it to be over so I can burn the three full folder's worth of crap I have for it :colone:
Reply 37
Edexcel C4 and OCR Physics unit 5.

C4 just because I don't like the integration, seems to open ended. Physics because unit 5 is massive and I need to know it all, no idea whats gonna come up :/
English.. the plays are so confusing and don't get me started on the poems..

Also film studies.. experimental.. :/...

I know **** about that.
I am failing economics, so I am not even bothering anymore. Worried about AS History the most because I have so much left to learn within 13 days :s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest