This discussion is closed.
love_4_ducks
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
will bands like the darkness and busted still be here in 2010, or will they pick up a few brits, ahve a few number ones, then gradually fade away and nonone will remeber them?
SHANDY
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by love_4_ducks)
will bands like the darkness and busted still be here in 2010, or will they pick up a few brits, ahve a few number ones, then gradually fade away and nonone will remeber them?
No chance. There will be some funny 'sci-fi' musaq.
Mr White
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Busted - no no.
Darkness - 40/60 chance, I'd say.
TK
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
that's how i like it
kissit
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by SHANDY)
No chance. There will be some funny 'sci-fi' musaq.

I think they will gradually fade away...and the current 'greats' will become even greater as time goes on. There are just so many phase taking groups now that surely they cant last.
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
The Brits best newcomer award = kiss of death for most past recipients
Cheetah
Report 17 years ago
ur guess as good as mine
Cloudy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
hopefully they'll fade all together tomorrow. Both bands music is absolutly appaling!
Mystic
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Busted....No because they are splitting up....

Darkness.....not sure depending if they still want to create music and people are still their fans.
Custard
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Cloudy)
hopefully they'll fade all together tomorrow. Both bands music is absolutly appaling!
Music is appaling, do you walk around with ear plugs in! Yes busted is rubbish and darkness is random but muse are great and there is some excellent music out there even if you are to R'n'B- to classical. I think you are saying that for effect or just tapped.

Don't mean to offend!
Perplexed
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
The longevity of the Darkness really depends on whether their next album is of the same critical, and public acclaim.

Additionally, people get bored of novelty, quickly.
ickle_katy
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago

depends on if they get hit by a bus or not i suppoes.

love Katy ***
serious narb
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
no they are a shite novelty band who will hopefuly **** off before they polute our ears anymore.

yes I hate them bacuse they ****ged off Oasis
fionah
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Heather_1)
Busted....No because they are splitting up....

Darkness.....not sure depending if they still want to create music and people are still their fans.
Are busted splitting up?!!

Mystic
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Fionah, yep.... heard from a friend of mine whose mad on them.
Charlie wants to have a solo career....
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you prefer to get careers advice?

I like to speak to my friends and family (0)
0%
I like to do my own research online using careers specific websites (10)
71.43%
I like speaking to the careers advisors at school, college or uni (2)
14.29%
I prefer to listen watch videos or listen to podcasts of people in my chosen career (1)
7.14%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (1)
7.14%

Watched Threads