This discussion is closed.
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ~*glitter*~)
what was the coulor in the summer of those years, cus surely u wouldnt wear them then
Ive got a feeling that brown stayed as a summer colour (albeit light brown) and grey definately stayed around for some of the summer (I've got some gorgeous gey shoes from ravel that I bought that yr) - as far as I remember the colours stayed they just drifted into accessories.
PQ
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Although TBH in 94 I was 13 and couldn't care less (going through my semi-goth stage so black was the only black) although I found it hysterical that my sister bought a brown suit with matching brown shoes to wear for interviews etc (ironically I know own this same suit).

In 99 I was 3 yrs into uni and too skint to afford any new clothes (but I couldn't resist the shoes)
Homegrownkitten
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Im waiting until cat hair covered clothes comes into fashion, it'll save me a lot of hastle
Amy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Homegrownkitten)
Im waiting until cat hair covered clothes comes into fashion, it'll save me a lot of hastle
i no what u mean!!! dogs are just the same!!
username9816
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i no what u mean!!! dogs are just the same!!
Glitter, if you don't mind me asking, how old are you?
Amy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by bono)
its in my profile, im 17, may i ask why u want to know?
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i know the feeling with the cat hair i have 6 cats! the 2 white ones are the worst. covered in the stuff.
PQ
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by bono)
bono, if you don't mind me asking, why have you set you're options to invisible? Paranoia?
Homegrownkitten
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Gimp)
i know the feeling with the cat hair i have 6 cats! the 2 white ones are the worst. covered in the stuff.
OMG! how do you cope?? I have two, my male is going through a seasonal moult at the moment. The hallway carpet where he like to sit is ginger at the mo, its normally green. We are constantly vacuuming that spot!
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Gimp)
it makes me sneeze!! and my cat )ginger) insists on rubbon on me in the mornin when im just about to leave the house! grr
username9816
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Pencil Queen)
bono, if you don't mind me asking, why have you set you're options to invisible? Paranoia?
2776 has his option on invisible, thats why.
username9816
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
its in my profile, im 17, may i ask why u want to know?
Just curious.
kissit
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
OMG! how do you cope?? I have two, my male is going through a seasonal moult at the moment. The hallway carpet where he like to sit is ginger at the mo, its normally green. We are constantly vacuuming that spot!

Try dealing with two german shepards!! Nightmare hair! lol
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i just walk around covered in hair most of the time sellotape round the hand is good for getting it off but i can never be bothered :P
Amy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by bono)
Just curious.
why? are u gonna say somethin like "oh thats why ur so stupid", how old r u?
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Gimp)
i just walk around covered in hair most of the time sellotape round the hand is good for getting it off but i can never be bothered :P
lol or maskin tape! that works a treat!
Homegrownkitten
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Gimp)
lol i know what you mean... sometimes I just cant be bothered, I dont care if people think Im a tramp!!
username9816
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
why? are u gonna say somethin like "oh thats why ur so stupid", how old r u?
What? I was only asking.

I'm 16 by the way.

No hard feelings.
Amy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by bono)
What? I was only asking.

I'm 16 by the way.

No hard feelings.
i never have hard feelings... only soft 1s
Cate
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Hehe! I have a dalmatian, and he has had to have his access to most of the house limited due to the enormous amount of hair he leaves in the carpet because he prefers lying on the floor to lying in his bed :rolleyes: It is really funny whenever my sister is going to perform in a concert, 'cos she always wears black, and Dylan (dalmatian) always gets excited because he thinks he's going somewhere and he jumps up at her, resulting in rather annoying white-hair-on-black effect!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How will you be receiving your results?

Going into school to pick them up (196)
33.39%
Receiving them online / by email (291)
49.57%
I still don't know (100)
17.04%

Watched Threads