The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
complete failure, lack of revision gave me an E, just. (not last in group)
Utter disappointment
whole class failed but 1, he got a C :confused:

:eek::eek::eek:
Reply 21
lazyninja
complete failure, lack of revision gave me a U. (not last in group)
Utter disappointment
whole class failed but 1, he got a C :confused:

:eek::eek::eek:

that what ahppened to me really in my summer exmas last year, went into the exam 'over confident' and came out wiht a D and E in the tests, and mangaged to get a D all togther
Reply 22
thank god Im not the only one who did badly
Im doing double award AVCE ICT (my class is just doing single though) and for unit 12 No1 in our school got abover a mid C
i got an e in unit 5 and unit 12 (systems analysis and Internet) and got a C/B (not sure) in unit 19 (society) even thought i didnt revise for that. retaking units 5 & 12 but even if i retook 19 and got 100% it would make a difference to my overall grade so best to concentrate on other units
Reply 23
I got 66 for Unit 12 AVCE ICT which I am doing without a teacher and I couldn't find many notes for it.
AQA ICT Unit 4 - 90/90
Reply 25
JoJo123
thank god Im not the only one who did badly
Im doing double award AVCE ICT (my class is just doing single though) and for unit 12 No1 in our school got abover a mid C
i got an e in unit 5 and unit 12 (systems analysis and Internet) and got a C/B (not sure) in unit 19 (society) even thought i didnt revise for that. retaking units 5 & 12 but even if i retook 19 and got 100% it would make a difference to my overall grade so best to concentrate on other units

Sounds similar to my school. Except I got 2 D's in Unit 5 and 2, and a B in unit 19... And in all of them that was the best mark :redface:
Reply 26
I got 74 for AQA computing 4, well happy!!:biggrin: (thort id messed it up)

How did others do on mod 4??
Reply 27
LOST22
I got 74 for AQA computing 4, well happy!!:biggrin: (thort id messed it up)

How did others do on mod 4??

Just got my remark of Unit 2 back and went from 56 to 64... So not too bad, a 'C' now, stupid markers!
I was on course for 90/90, but then - halfway through the exam - I remembered: omg! i forgot to feed the dogs! so I had to stop and run back home. I ended up with an E. It cost me my place at University. :frown:
Reply 29
englishstudent
I was on course for 90/90, but then - halfway through the exam - I remembered: omg! i forgot to feed the dogs! so I had to stop and run back home. I ended up with an E. It cost me my place at University. :frown:

Couldnt u have fed the dogs on the way back after the exam?

Latest

Trending

Trending