The Student Room Group

Nursing Northampton Uni

Hiya,

Just wondered if anyone is going to Northampton Uni for Nursing in September 2012?
I am but I will be starting in march 2013 as september was full!

so excited!

congratulations! :smile:
Reply 2
Just wondered if anymore are starting September
Reply 3
Hi, im going to northampton and starting in september. I got a reserve place originally but they sent me a letter a few days ago saying i have been accepted :smile: Im doing childrens nursing though, what are you doing??
I'm doing Adult Nursing and I'm starting in September. I've also just paid my deposit on a room and will be living in Halls. I'm wondering if this is such a good idea, but I don't really have any other option at the moment. Are any other nursing students planning to live in Halls? Also, which location did you choose? It stated it was first come, first serve, and as I don't have anywhere else to live I had to choose Northampton, rather than Kettering or Milton Keynes. And also, things like finance and bursaries I'm yet to sort out. No one told me it was going to be this hard just to get to University, let alone start the course!
Reply 5
hi:smile: I'm starting in september this year at Northampton for adult nursing, so excited! I havn't decided on my host site yet but hoping for milton keynes and thinking of living in their onsite hospital accommodation because i was told this was a good idea at the open day. Is anybody else choosing to do this? x
Reply 6
I'm hoping to get a flat in northampton rather than living in halls. I've also put down northampton hospital as my first choice
Reply 7
how did you state northampton hospital was your first choice? did you get a letter through the post or something? i havn't had anything through about host sites yet.. x
Reply 8
I sent off my letter for Northampton as my host site, i know the area abit but im not fussed if i get milton keynes as i would just ring my mates if i get lost. I am doing mental health, though i am thinking i want private rent as not keen on halls for some odd reason.
Reply 9
I'm studying adult nursing in sept! :smile: x

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 10
I'm starting Adult Nursing in September. :-) So excited!
I'm living at home though to save money, and I'm dead nervous that Freshers Week is gonna be such a bum for me. :/
hi!! im doing midwifery in september 2012... have you got your accomodation sorted now? as i only got a place on friday and still waiting for things to go through.. where are you staying? xx:smile:
where are you staying whilst your doing your course?im doing midwifery in september x
Original post by Harrismart
I'm studying adult nursing in sept! :smile: x

Reply 13
Original post by xsophx
Just wondered if anymore are starting September

Hi yeh im starting this Sept, Enroling on the 16th. Does anyone happen to know the term dates? these are different from the normal term dates and i cant seem to find them i need for child care, aaargh....Help..
Anita
Reply 14
Hiya I am starting children's nursing in september enrolling on the 16th! Does anyone know what books we may need? Very excited!

Hi everyone! Is anyone else starting the adult nursing course in march? :smile: x
Original post by chrissybailey
Hi everyone! Is anyone else starting the adult nursing course in march? :smile: x

Hi There I will be starting the course in March 2014. Have you got everything sorted?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending