The Student Room Group

How do I look?

I'm super shy around girls but I don't know if they like me or not. I know confidence is 60% of the attraction for them. Do I look ok?

me-2.jpg

ac10000.jpg
As an honest answer I'd say you're pretty good looking. For me about 8/10. Although personal opinion here is that you look better with longer hair, such as in the first picture, because you look a little threatening and scary in the second as the haircut is a little harsh on you.

Hope this gives you a confidence boost, but you are right, confidence is key. You're attractive, believe it. On the girl front, start by just talking to girls on a friend level rather than rolling out the chat up lines, I know that many girls prefer this technique, me included. :smile:
Reply 2
Thanks. I cut my hair short with the clippers recently because I got sick of it never going exactly how I want it. I kind of know what you mean though. I am actually seeing someone but she's being a bit weird. Might be playing hard to get.
the second pic could be on the news in the wake of a school shooting
Original post by BACTSR2
I'm super shy around girls but I don't know if they like me or not. I know confidence is 60% of the attraction for them. Do I look ok?

me-2.jpg

ac10000.jpg

In the first picture your cute.
Reply 5
haha I better smile and grow my hair out or I'll scare all of the chicas away then.
I agree with the others that your hair is better a bit longer.

You're a good looking lad, don't worry about that, I'm sure a lot of lasses will find you attractive.

I recommend you smile a bit though. You're sorta managing a half-smile in the first pic, and a serious lack of smile in the second! Girls appreciate a smile - it makes you seem friendly and approachable, as opposed to being an unfriendly potential serial killer lol.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending