Im in a sort of dilemma.
I am a private candidate and sat some exams in January to boost my grades up to A's, which, I managed to do. Later, I decided to enter myself for June 2012 exams, in the hope that I may just get an A* in one subject. I havent revised since January and tbh have no enthusiasm or motivation to do so either.
Now my question is, I have firmed an offer at a university and they know that I have achieved A grades, they are just waiting for me to send them the certificates (which should be here soon), to make the offer unconditional.
They do not know about my June exams, so I am worried that if I end up completely failing the exams, it will still take my best grade, but I will receive new result slips in August and new certificates in November. Would I then need to declare these to the univsersity?
Ah, I wanted to cancel my entry but the deadline has gone.
What do you suggest I do? Realllyyy not in the mood to get my books out -.-
Stick or dump?