Edexcel History, Protest, Crisis and Rebellion in England 1536-88

Watch
Charlotte_19
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
Hey,

I'm doing Edexcel History, Protest, Crisis and Rebellion in England 1536-88 for my summer exam.

I just wondered if anyone knew for certain whether there is always one question on the rebellions and one question on Elizabeth's parliament for the second question? I much prefer the rebellions so of there is definitely a rebellion question I'm going to focus my revision on that and not so much Elizabeth's parliament!

Thanks!

Any predictions on questions that might come up this year are welcome too!
ChloeIveson
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hello,
there is always one question on the rebellions and one on Elizabeth's parliament, so you can focus your revision on the rebellions as much as you want. I don't even think our teacher has taught us how to answer a question on Elizabeth's parliament (and I'm pretty sure she doesn't plan to either!) My teacher says that she is 80% sure that the rebellion question will be on the 1549 rebellions of Edward's reign because last year the rebellion question was on The Pilgrimage of Grace (during Henry's reign) and so far it seems to have gone in a cycle of Henry, Edward, Mary, Elizabeth, Henry... but that doesn't mean to say you should ignore the other rebellions because they might also be relevant for a 30 mark question.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (44)
28.03%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (14)
8.92%
No I am happy with my choice (88)
56.05%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (11)
7.01%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed