Guys/boys, advice needed please!!

Watch
This discussion is closed.
kissmequick
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Sometimes all he wants is you, a nice quiet night in holding each other and talking and do as much for a guy as it does a girl believe it or not, if he cares for you like you think he does then he would be happy about it.

In conclusion talking then hugging and kissing followed by more kissing and some drink then see where the night takes you.
]{ingnik
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by byb3)
turn up naked with food
define perfection!
Barny
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
The best thing you can do is let him **** you in the ass.
serious narb
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by imasillynarb)
could he ask for a better pressie
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
probably.
Infinity
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by fred86)
hmm any better ideas then, i really gotta impress
Well, if you know how to cook...(if you don't you can order take out and fake it ) and go and buy him a small sentimental gift, something that will have meaning for both of you.
Cook (or set up) a nice candlelit dinner, w/ something that you can handfeed him for desert during the meal give him the gift and go from there. (try to plan for no interuptions aswell)
blissy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

:eek:
byakugan_neji
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Cut all this fancy stuff and just give him kisses and cuddles all day. Well, that's what I like anyways. Something to show him that you really like him and that he's the only guy you would ever want to be with.
Joey_Johns
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Infinity)
Well, if you know how to cook...(if you don't you can order take out and fake it ) and go and buy him a small sentimental gift, something that will have meaning for both of you.
Cook (or set up) a nice candlelit dinner, w/ something that you can handfeed him for desert during the meal give him the gift and go from there. (try to plan for no interuptions aswell)
Very good. The idea is to make your partner feel special and wanted, as though they mean the world to you.
serious narb
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by blissy)
:eek:
you pretend to be shocked but you know it's true....
blissy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Well, I can't say I've ever met a boy with a penchant for anal sex. Although FHM would have me believe it's true (?)
Infinity
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Joey_Johns)
Very good. The idea is to make your partner feel special and wanted, as though they mean the world to you.
Thanks! I actually did that for my x-boyfriend, I was just starting dinner when he showed up (early) he asked to help, but I told him no and to just go make himself comfy. Well he just plopped down on the bar stool and watched me cook. He told me later that out of the whole night, that watching me was the best part, that and the desert. So it definately went well and meant alot to him.
serious narb
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Well, I can't say I've ever met a boy with a penchant for anal sex. Although FHM would have me believe it's true (?)

nah was only jokin, i don't think the other narb was serious with that post

saying that FHM reckons men will love armpit sex.....
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
It's nothing to write home about.
blissy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by sillynarb2)
nah was only jokin, i don't think the other narb was serious with that post

saying that FHM reckons men will love armpit sex.....

I like FHM - I always sneak it away from my bf. I prefer it to Cosmo or any other girly tat.
Barny
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by kissmequick)
Sometimes all he wants is you, a nice quiet night in holding each other and talking and do as much for a guy as it does a girl believe it or not, if he cares for you like you think he does then he would be happy about it.
Sorry? Are you gay pal? Anal is where its at.
serious narb
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I like FHM - I always sneak it away from my bf. I prefer it to Cosmo or any other girly tat.

it's pretty good, some interestin stuff in there, haven't bought it in ages though but i did buy my 1st copy of nuts the other day which is a bit ****.
blissy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Now, I would have laughed if you'd have said:

"Anal is where ****'s at"

(oh dear)
serious narb
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
lol, why does that statement seem ironic, calling someone gay for not mentioning anal
Infinity
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
:eek: Thou wouldst forsake Cosmo!? Blasphemy!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (235)
39.5%
Take autumn exams (177)
29.75%
Look for a job (20)
3.36%
Consider an apprenticeship (23)
3.87%
Take a year out (105)
17.65%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (35)
5.88%

Watched Threads