Can anyone tell physical characteristics difference between Indian and Bangladeshi ?

Watch this thread
This discussion is closed.
Joy_Choudhury
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Please just state the physical characteristics difference between these two nations according to your observations. And dont confuse Bangladeshis with People of West Bengal ( Kolkata ) in India
Isambard Kingdom Brunel
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 10 years ago
Well, for a start, Indians' skin colours can be anything from fair to dark. Bangladeshis are only medium to dark skin colour - plus they seem generally to be of shorter average length than their Indian counterparts.

Plus you need to look at the kind of clothing they wear.
UnknownGirly
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
Indians and Bangladeshi..now its very hard to differentiate.They wear the same type of clothes..not much difference in heights ...
My country is near India and Bangladesh, and a lot of them stay in this country for work.
haverstock
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
I can tell from your name that you're Bangladeshi

But Indian people vary from fair to dark skin, so do Bangladeshi people, but you'd generally find more Bangladeshi people fit the medium to dark region, possibly because theyre a smaller population? In terms of height, it really depends on genes, but on average you'd find taller Indians than Bengalis. In terms of facial appearance, I think it'd be easier to differentiate if you were exposed to a large community of Indians and Bengalis or would have to be of either origin to instinctively differentiate- although sometimes it can be hard to get it right!
Dhsjnsbdbd
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Wydm I’ve seen many fair Bangladeshis. Stop malking stuff up. Some of even get mistaken as irannains. Slythie benaglies get mistaken for Arabs.
MadinahMadinah
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Lot's of Bangladeshis are fair.
X
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (42)
26.25%
As I expected (52)
32.5%
Harder (59)
36.88%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
4.38%

Watched Threads