OCR AS History: The Crusades

Watch
AlesanaWill
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
There are a lot of threads around for the History exam on the 15th May, but I couldn't see any on the Crusades. Is anyone else doing it as their study topic?

I feel reasonably comfortable about this exam, but I'm concerned that I've found from doing past papers that they do like to throw in a dodgy question now and again that I find really difficult to write anything for. For example I think a couple of years back they had one asking you to assess the reasons for the failure of the People's Crusade. o_O

Any predictions as to what might come up? I'm guessing something on the Crusader States as that wasn't on last June's paper.
Courtney13jg
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
I am sitting this exam tomorrow. I think that the people's crusade would be a good 12 mark question as it's pretty straight forward.

I think the second crusade or the first crusade will come up as it hasn't not come up in a while.

I am also sitting the Stalin exam next week.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (36)
7.23%
October 2021 (221)
44.38%
November 2021 (59)
11.85%
December 2021 (64)
12.85%
January 2021 (60)
12.05%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (43)
8.63%