Can you fail any units in a btec national extended diploma? Watch

Student1191
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by TMWEe)
Compulsory idk what to do
The only thing you can do is see what another college can do. Depending on the module you may be able to get the 1 a level equivalent from what you’ve done. When did this happen because you can’t have done a unit already this academic year
TMWEe
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Last year and they told me I can't get a qualification I will talk to a careers advisor at school and tell him if I can get the 1 a level. I'm doing double science however I will fail the whole course if I fail 1 unit
Kals2810
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by chosenone93)
if I fail one unit will I still get the qualification?
Hey, did you ever get a final answer to this question? My fiancé has the same situation rn but his unit was non compulsory. They still failed him even though the rest off his grades adds up to enough points. The teacher even said to him if he doesn’t do that unit he will still get the qualification but he hasn’t and she’s retired
chosenone93
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
(Original post by Kals2810)
Hey, did you ever get a final answer to this question? My fiancé has the same situation rn but his unit was non compulsory. They still failed him even though the rest off his grades adds up to enough points. The teacher even said to him if he doesn’t do that unit he will still get the qualification but he hasn’t and she’s retired
I still got the qualification in the end, the rules may have changed in the past 7 years though.
ZiyadSheikh12
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Which university you got into and the course must have been a QCF BTEC LEVEL 3 EXTENDED DIPLOMA
Fatimamashal306
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
hi, I have done my health and social care level 3 unit 1. I am doing 1 year course what if I fail the unit 1 and pass the course work unit 5 exam what will happen then?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (346)
60.38%
Yes- I don't like it (30)
5.24%
No- I want it (156)
27.23%
No- I don't want it (41)
7.16%

Watched Threads