Carlton Hill 2012 Watch

a.jasmine
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Has anyone else applied to Carlton Hill accomodation?
Also reviews, experiences etc appreciated
Moooooooose
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by a.jasmine)
Has anyone else applied to Carlton Hill accomodation?
Also reviews, experiences etc appreciated
hey, I've applied there Have you looked round it? I never got a chance I just decided to go with it as it's fairly cheap compared to the other accommodation.
ShaneSmith
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I've applied there too i've looked on the fb page for it and it looks fairly decent from the pictures in which they have up on there. Haven't looked round yet though, haven't even looked round the uni itself :s
nicolemcc
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Moooooooose)
hey, I've applied there Have you looked round it? I never got a chance I just decided to go with it as it's fairly cheap compared to the other accommodation.

Ive applied there to today, as im from Northern Ireland, wee bit scared to go on my own but carlton hill did seem the nicest accomadition there,
nicolemcc
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by ShaneSmith)
I've applied there too i've looked on the fb page for it and it looks fairly decent from the pictures in which they have up on there. Haven't looked round yet though, haven't even looked round the uni itself :s
Hey, so did it, does look rather nice compared to the rest i though, i went in February to view the university but didnt even think about looking at the accomadtion, Lol
rebekahjessop
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I lived in Carlton Hill last year/this year. Moved in Sept 2011 so if you want to know anything you can ask
nicolemcc
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Thanksss

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Moooooooose
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by rebekahjessop)
I lived in Carlton Hill last year/this year. Moved in Sept 2011 so if you want to know anything you can ask
Did you enjoy your time at Carlton Hill? Is it in a good location? How many people is it in each flat? Were you in the same flat as Leeds Met students or was it all mixed up? I haven't had a chance to see the actual accommodation so just wanted to find out a bit more about what it's like.
Neilgraham87
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hey, ive applied to stay at Carlton hill. I'm from northern Ireland. Does any1 kno when we will be offered contracts? Also, does any1 kno from what date in September we can move in?
kiera93
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I have to If you have an unconditional offer you get your contract in July otherwise its after results day. I've heard you can move in from the week before freshers aswell
mnolan
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Driver 2 represent!

I was in Carlton Hill first year (2009-10), only problem with it back then was there was robberies in most of the flats, some poor buggers got robbed twice. Although I understand they've increased the security there now.
rebekahjessop
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Moooooooose)
Did you enjoy your time at Carlton Hill? Is it in a good location? How many people is it in each flat? Were you in the same flat as Leeds Met students or was it all mixed up? I haven't had a chance to see the actual accommodation so just wanted to find out a bit more about what it's like.
Yeah it was really good, it is easy to make friends because all the flats/houses are so close together and on freshers everyone have their doors open and you can just go around meeting everyone. I think it differs from each flats but I was living with 4 other girls, so there was 5 of us altogether. It is all Leeds Met students because it is Leeds Met accommodation so it's not mixed up, so it was good because you can walk to uni together if you have lectures at the same time. Hope this helps x
Hannah.f
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Heey ive applied for Carlton Hill this yeaar as well
Are any of you doing psychology??
emmalouise1993
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
i'm gonna be staying at carlton hill too!

my mates last year loved carlton hill and said its a little community so its cool

feel free to add me on facebook so we can get to know eachother before we go!

http://www.facebook.com/strawberryswing93
a.jasmine
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hey, I havent looked round the accomodation but it looks decent on pictures and when I've spoken to people on uni visits. The only thing I'm worried about is that people have said its quiet and not big on nights out etc? Yeah I'm doing psychology as well
emmalouise1993
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by a.jasmine)
Hey, I havent looked round the accomodation but it looks decent on pictures and when I've spoken to people on uni visits. The only thing I'm worried about is that people have said its quiet and not big on nights out etc? Yeah I'm doing psychology as well
i wouldnt worry about it being quite, ive added a lot of the people staying there on facebook and all we are talking about is flat parties and nights out! no were that has students in it will be quiet aaha!
_winterkiss
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Got my contract through today! Staying at Silver House Flat 18
a.jasmine
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Flat 17 Atha House
jhuddy
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Atha House, Flat 18
Mr Paranoid
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I haven't properly accepted my accomodation yet, will do it tomorrow when i have more time but apparantly i've been allocated Atha house, Flat 17
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Leeds Beckett University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 5 Jul '19

How has 2019 been so far?

Amazing!!! (54)
5.67%
Fairly positive (299)
31.37%
Just another year... (374)
39.24%